WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a Nokia phone. it was ancient. It wasn't even a feature phone. And I played with it by throwing it up in the air. It must have survived a thousand falls and it would undoubtedly still work if I took it out of my drawer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Survived falls that would shatter other phones.

Congrats for being lucky. I dropped my phone and it shattered everywhere. Still worked but it usually broke up.

It's electronics. It won't take much to make a mess of things. Trust me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The McLaren P1 looks like it has a smiley face. :p I think that may freak Sahib out. :p

The Vulcan is rather mean looking. The Ferrari is rather meh.

It's only scary when you have it ! ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I kinda like what MSFT doing. They really need to only launch 3 more phones this year, if you ask me...a 6" phablet, a 5" midrange and a 5" high end.

Even Rubino said it himself, cleaning up the lumoa line is important. I'd stick to 4-5 models annually and refresh those.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Looks like the 640 for my mother and 640xl for my father ... Yup these phones fit in well

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh so now it's bad to post using my iPod all of a sudden it matters what device I use

For a so called fan of Lumia phones and Windows devices, you sure do post more on the iPod and hence the reason for us to give you a hard time:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Congrats for being lucky. I dropped my phone and it shattered everywhere. Still worked but it usually broke up.

It's electronics. It won't take much to make a mess of things. Trust me.

I am guessing this is not the Z3, is it?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So here is a latest run down on the devices in the stable as of Monday this week
Lumia 925, Lumia 635, OnePlus One (in transit), Copper Z3 (should arrive sometime next week) and 5S (in transit).
Sold the two 521s that I had on Fleabay over the weekend.

I am really liking the new 640 and 640XL. If Nokia had been doing what MSFT is doing perhaps they wouldn't have become irrelevant. To some extent MSFT is copying the Motorola playbook but hey it is okay to imitate them, after all their Moto G and Moto E pulled them from the brink of extinction as well.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I agree, the Prius C does look a bit better than the Yaris:)

If I were is US I would probably go with Fiesta for a car that size :).
One question for you, I was watching Top Gear yesterday on BBC2 and Clarkson said that Ford F150 costs about 20k$, is that true?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I still love WP keyboard, I'm much faster on it than on my Moto with stock Android 🍭
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Today my cousin was staying at my home with his two cute little daughters. And he was saying that Windows phone is ridiculous and some other things about it but he wasn't being aggressive. Anyway just after he was done talking, the cool new notification tune rang on my Lumia which was right in front of him. The new notification tune sounded like my Lumia was either angry or disagrees with what he just said.
Haha!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If I were is US I would probably go with Fiesta for a car that size :).
One question for you, I was watching Top Gear yesterday on BBC2 and Clarkson said that Ford F150 costs about 20k$, is that true?

The base stripped down version maybe...but once you get some basic options and tax added you are looking at close to 25K at least.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Today my cousin was staying at my home with his two cute little daughters. And he was saying that Windows phone is ridiculous and some other things about it but he wasn't being aggressive. Anyway just after he was done talking, the cool new notification tune rang on my Lumia which was right in front of him. The new notification tune sounded like my Lumia was either angry or disagrees with what he just said.
Haha!

I'm suddenly interested

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss