WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Housing is such an issue here in the NorrhEast, especially affordable housing. It's why I'm fighting to hold onto my little cot out in the boondocks for as long as possible.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Yup it is so expensive that even your freeloader friend is loathe to let you go....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Try California...

My friend bought his place near peak in California and has been waiting for the prices to get back up so he can sell. I know prices are over the top there but not as bad as they used to be at least in LA.

With the whole idea of investment in property prices have got completely silly. Both for renting and buying. I just wonder if there is a breaking point sometimes.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My friend bought his place near peak in California and has been waiting for the prices to get back up so he can sell. I know prices are over the top there but not as bad as they used to be at least in LA.

With the whole idea of investment in property prices have got completely silly. Both for renting and buying. I just wonder if there is a breaking point sometimes.
They are almost up near the peak in some areas...I'm holding out...a down payment of over $100K is just crazy....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup it is so expensive that even your freeloader friend is loathe to let you go....

You're right about that, sadly. My landlord doesn't care how you pay the rent - as long as you do - so this freeloader needs to get a job or else his *** has to go by hook or by crook.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I seriously only own like 3 rings. One I've bought myself, one from my guy, and one from my grandma. I don't own any real gold necklaces, bracelets, and I don't have my ears pierced.

So why wasn't I born a guy again?

Because being a male can be overrated sometimes...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're right about that, sadly. My landlord doesn't care how you pay the rent - as long as you do - so this freeloader needs to get a job or else his *** has to go by hook or by crook.

By hook sounds about right☺

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I seriously only own like 3 rings. One I've bought myself, one from my guy, and one from my grandma. I don't own any real gold necklaces, bracelets, and I don't have my ears pierced.

So why wasn't I born a guy again?

I bet those three rings have a great sentimental value.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Florida had that weird housing bubble a few years back. Houses were insanely expensive. Then suddenly everyone foreclosed due to those weird flex arm mortgages I think? Their payments increased drastically, they couldn't afford it and lost their home. Suddenly all the houses were cheap but harder to buy as they put more stringent rules in place for the loans. Apartments got super inflated and all the homeless folks who lost their houses were filling up the market.

All this because they loaned for mortgages to people who really should of never qualified. Was that all for an attempt to boost Florida's economy? Or was that all the banks greed and desire for profits?
This was in CA, AZ, NV as well. I lost a lot of money and I was the ***** that actually put 20% down and not cash out either...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire