WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Noooooooooo!
We will all turn into bedridden zombies!
I was not bed ridden. Nor was I zombie.

I felt terrible in general but it wasn't that bad. It was more the dizzy spells and pain that bothered me. Add in the chills, fever and inability to breath from time to time and a cough and you can see why it was not fun.

I'm going to work today. Still not 100% by I should survive the day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

finished setting up 2 pools of ip address. I got tired of people asking for the wifi password and using up the ip address D: I did have to call att so a new router because the old one didnt have the option... now I do :D yay
Doesn't your router have automatic DNS?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, the transfer is almost complete. I'm officially running in the green Z3.

Interestingly enough, the screens are different. I had this conversation with 99 once before when I went from a T-Mobile branded nexus 5 to an unlocked international model. It could be the slight difference in screen protectors, but I think my vision is good enough to detect differences in panels. Oh well.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Which one is better?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I was not bed ridden. Nor was I zombie.

I felt terrible in general but it wasn't that bad. It was more the dizzy spells and pain that bothered me. Add in the chills, fever and inability to breath from time to time and a cough and you can see why it was not fun.

I'm going to work today. Still not 100% by I should survive the day.

Not breathing, terrible, dizziness and weak motor functions, chills meaning cold meaning no heart beat.
All the classic signs of a zombie.
😜

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't your router have automatic DNS?

yeah it does but I figured it was time to make two pools because it was getting difficult to see which devices are ours and which are not. my old router didn't have an option to do anything but now I have more control on this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett