WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Stay optimistic.
After six days of dealing with a cough and a constant up and down fever it's not easy.

Add in the pain and it's not been fun.

It's a sunny day out and the temp is going up, not that I can tell...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Feel better soon. At least you don't have to deal with your stinky coworker.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
True.

Oddly enough I don't mind this break if it wasn't for being sick. I sort of needed it. Just unfortunate that I feel absolutely crap.

Tomorrow is my Friday off so I don't go back to work until Monday now. I hope to be better by then.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

True.

Oddly enough I don't mind this break if it wasn't for being sick. I sort of needed it. Just unfortunate that I feel absolutely crap.

Tomorrow is my Friday off so I don't go back to work until Monday now. I hope to be better by then.

You're not the only one who feels like crap right now.
I just had a small accident on my bicycle less than 10 mins ago.I was able to protect most of my body, just skinned my right knee in two places.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I just had a small accident on my bicycle less than 10 mins ago.I was able to protect most of my body, just skinned my right knee in two places.

One of my favorite jeans 👖 is ruined though. The rest of the clothes are fine. The bicycle's handle is just a little out of alignment. I'll get that fixed.
At least the purpose for which I went out to the store is done.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

True.

I'm feeling worn down myself but I'm doing my best to push through it. The new changes implemented by mgmt at work are disheartening, to say the least.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I couldn't count the many times I came off a bicycle. :p

I remember one of the worse ones was when I was around 18 and I was coming home from work. I was going down a slight hill and I was riding on the side walk as it was a very busy street, I hit some indent near an intersection and I went over the bars. The bars were twisted out of place and I had a few scrapes. I was just happy to get out with out bones broken and that I didn't end up on the road.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm feeling worn down myself but I'm doing my best to push through it. The new changes implemented by mgmt at work are disheartening, to say the least.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

My wife is a mess with all the responsibility she has. She can't seem to sleep well at all and is wearing herself out. I try to help but I can't do much about her mental worries. I'll be happy when she's done all this nonsense.

Myself I'm just worn out in general. :p I need a year off, preferably with pay. :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I couldn't count the many times I came off a bicycle. :p

I remember one of the worse ones was when I was around 18 and I was coming home from work. I was going down a slight hill and I was riding on the side walk as it was a very busy street, I hit some indent near an intersection and I went over the bars. The bars were twisted out of place and I had a few scrapes. I was just happy to get out with out bones broken and that I didn't end up on the road.

I think this is my first time on my bicycle which I would call an accident. Had some on my motorcycle but this is probably the first time on the bicycle.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Who stands in the middle of the road while talking to the driver of the car which is parked on the side lane of the road?!
That *****, that's who!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think this is my first time on my bicycle which I would call an accident. Had some on my motorcycle but this is probably the first time on the bicycle.

I never had any 'accident' that hurt me greatly on a bicycle luckily. Just the usual nonsense of falling off or someone running into you (another bike) or the occasional leap over the bars. :p I did some off road biking.... just so you know.

Along with skateboarding, roller blading, roller skating and ice skating I think I did well avoiding hurting myself in general. :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't remember falling off my bike for a long long time. I did have to make suddenly going down a steep hill once and bent the front disc brake.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't remember falling off my bike for a long long time. I did have to make suddenly going down a steep hill once and bent the front disc brake.

I love how different bikes are these days... It's been so long since I owned one that I often forget that things have changed so much.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I never had any 'accident' that hurt me greatly on a bicycle luckily. Just the usual nonsense of falling off or someone running into you (another bike) or the occasional leap over the bars. :p I did some off road biking.... just so you know.

Along with skateboarding, roller blading, roller skating and ice skating I think I did well avoiding hurting myself in general. :)

Good thing this wasn't a serious accident too. But this could possibly ruin my day. And I might not be able to practice football ⚽ the next day.
It's evening here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good thing this wasn't a serious accident too. But this could possibly ruin my day. And I might not be able to practice football ⚽ the next day.
It's evening here.

Oh stop being a baby. It's only a scratch. :p

You'll live.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb