WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Long day, filled with snow and hospital visits with the GF. Just want to get home...got another 30 minutes of work left.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My prediction is that any Windows Phone device not running on Snapdragon 2xx, 4xx, 6xx, 8xx platform is *not* getting Windows 10 update. I hope I am wrong because I want my HTC 8S to extend its life a little longer.

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

My prediction is that any Windows Phone device not running on Snapdragon 2xx, 4xx, 6xx, 8xx platform is *not* getting Windows 10 update. I hope I am wrong because I want my HTC 8S to extend its life a little longer.

I thought they said all WP8 devices could get the update, just up to the carriers I'd they will release it?

Get to try out my new band when I get home 😊 turns out the medium was the right size for me... Which is good considering they didn't get any large bands in.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought they said all WP8 devices could get the update, just up to the carriers I'd they will release it?

Get to try out my new band when I get home turns out the medium was the right size for me... Which is good considering they didn't get any large bands in.

Microsoft didn't say ALL, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a some prediction . Though I think they will get wp10 with sone missing features like iOS does

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos