WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Blame it on juice:p ill have to see the pics later because they aren't loading :/
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If there is a car that looks good as a sports car that is a 4 door is the Subaru wrx sti. 😃
sent from my rare green linux 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've been busy lately and will continue to get busier day by day. But I'm actually enjoying it.
My post rate will go down.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Okay. So I've been in some deep thoughts for a few minutes and I've decided that I should ask you guys too for your opinion on this:
So what do you guys think matters more; Memories, or Pictures of memories, or both(Memories with pictures?
Now the third option might seem most suitable but when you yourself are taking the pictures, not all the time but some or most of the time it may seem that you are not actually living in the moment or that your memories might not be strong enough when you try to remember them after a few years. Also if you're the one taking the pictures then you won't be able to be in the pictures yourself because most of the time you won't be using the tripod or the timer.
One more thing is that even if after taking pictures should U just store them digitally on my hard drive/SD Card/Cloud Storage or should I also get them printed(the most important ones) as a real photo album? Because it's obvious that physical photos have more sentimental value and are more strongly connected with the memories than digital photos.
By the way , when I say pictures of memories,I don't usually mean single selfies.I mean time spent with friends, family, nature, time spent in an unfamiliar or foreign place, quality time spent alone or with that special someone.
The reason I've been thinking about this and asking you guys is because I've realized that I take "almost no" pictures of my memories and even though they are strong memories,I don't have any pictures of them. Meaning that I actually can't get a physical feel of them or see them or show them to my friends and family and say,"See,I did that!" or "We had this much fun!". These things are important especially when you want or "need" to have a flashback of your memories.
Please answer the questions in this post in an honest and serious manner. Thanks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay. So I've been in some deep thoughts for a few minutes and I've decided that I should ask you guys too for your opinion on this:
So what do you guys think matters more; Memories, or Pictures of memories, or both(Memories with pictures?
Now the third option might seem most suitable but when you yourself are taking the pictures, not all the time but some or most of the time it may seem that you are not actually living in the moment or that your memories might not be strong enough when you try to remember them after a few years. Also if you're the one taking the pictures then you won't be able to be in the pictures yourself because most of the time you won't be using the tripod or the timer.
One more thing is that even if after taking pictures should U just store them digitally on my hard drive/SD Card/Cloud Storage or should I also get them printed(the most important ones) as a real photo album? Because it's obvious that physical photos have more sentimental value and are more strongly connected with the memories than digital photos.
By the way , when I say pictures of memories,I don't usually mean single selfies.I mean time spent with friends, family, nature, time spent in an unfamiliar or foreign place, quality time spent alone or with that special someone.
The reason I've been thinking about this and asking you guys is because I've realized that I take "almost no" pictures of my memories and even though they are strong memories,I don't have any pictures of them. Meaning that I actually can't get a physical feel of them or see them or show them to my friends and family and say,"See,I did that!" or "We had this much fun!". These things are important especially when you want or "need" to have a flashback of your memories.
Please answer the questions in this post in an honest and serious manner. Thanks.
you know I would try to answer that but I think I should let the more suitable one to answer. I hope you find your answer !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss