WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes I don't say my op just so I can either avoid an argument or to avoid saying something wrong

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

So you're a chicken. Just admit it and move on. :p

If you can extrapolate a proper response to someone then you're going to have issues when you get into work situation. No it's not different so don't give me that garbage. Just learn to first read the OP, then think about it, then answer. That way you avoid some problems. Doesn't mean you can't get into arguments that way because that's part of having an opinion.

One of my and my wife's biggest pet peeves is when we write out responses to people and have questions in them and the other person either A doesn't answer back or B misses 90% of the questions being asked. I think you may suffer with B....

Email and non verbal communication is great but majority of people use it wrong. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So you're a chicken. Just admit it and move on. :p

If you can extrapolate a proper response to someone then you're going to have issues when you get into work situation. No it's not different so don't give me that garbage. Just learn to first read the OP, then think about it, then answer. That way you avoid some problems. Doesn't mean you can't get into arguments that way because that's part of having an opinion.

One of my and my wife's biggest pet peeves is when we write out responses to people and have questions in them and the other person either A doesn't answer back or B misses 90% of the questions being asked. I think you may suffer with B....

Email and non verbal communication is great but majority of people use it wrong. :p

Ill admit I am chicken when i don't answer a question :sweaty:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh ha ha I'll have you know I have more of s backbone then the chicken since I'm taller

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Actually a chicken has 39 bones in it's spine and a human only has 33... so technically a chicken has more spine. :p

Keep in mind that skeletons between species are not that varied.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Eurgh... Been coding all weekend and have done as much with the website as I can for now. What a waste of a weekend lol...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Eurgh... Been coding all weekend and have done as much with the website as I can for now. What a waste of a weekend lol...

You didn't miss the beautiful weather yesterday did you? Well it was amazing down here anyway.

I really need to learn to code..

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I managed to spend some of yesterday outside in the best weather we have had all year! Nearly 20 degrees here!

Coding is useful, but I really hate having to do it, I much rather design. It's just such a pain when everything breaks because of a mistyped key.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion