WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So this morning I was about to eat some biscuits with my coffee and when I opened the biscuit packet,I saw that instead of 7 there were only 5 biscuits.

It's not the 2 biscuits were very important but after seeing that I was saying,"What is this!" and "Is this supposed to be funny!"

😳

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So this morning I was about to eat some biscuits with my coffee and when I opened the biscuit packet,I saw that instead of 7 there were only 5 biscuits.

It's not the 2 biscuits were very important but after seeing that I was saying,"What is this!" and "Is this supposed to be funny!"

��

I don't get it :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

😳

Ants ate your biscuit 🍪?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

😳
Down with the biscuit makers!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte