WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm normally quite happy go lucky at work and just go from day to day, but today has been particularly irritating. Maybe it will be better this afternoon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm normally quite happy go lucky at work and just go from day to day, but today has been particularly irritating. Maybe it will be better this afternoon.

We all have days that suck. As you get older, they're more frequent I find. :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I don't know but I might be a bit active for a few days here. Who knows, I might be wrong. Its unpredictable.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I don't know but I might be a bit active for a few days here. Who knows, I might be wrong. Its unpredictable.

I hear ya. The coming days will also be quite unpredictable for me due to certain events.I might be more busy than usual.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The biggest irony is phones were meant to save our time, in reality how many of you are against this fact or agree to this?

Depends. In general I think they do. However, for those who have tonnes of people constantly texting them and completely ignore other people, then no, it's not a time saver. Just another annoyance.

I find it amusing how people rather text than call people these days. You can probably get information across faster talking to someone than typing hundreds of messages back and forth. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like anything related to science and technology, it has its advantages and disadvantages. But, ultimately, its the user, who chooses how to use it.

Does everything in science have a disadvantage? Does everything in technology have a disadvantage? That's a rather large claim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077