WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Does everything in science have a disadvantage? Does everything in technology have a disadvantage? That's a rather large claim.

Yes, If the user is a psycho, then give him the best piece of technology and he will use it for the worst...
You get what I am trying to say?
;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, If the user is a psycho, then give him the best piece of technology and he will use it for the worst...
You get what I am trying to say?
;)

No. That's still a user issue. Nothing to do with the actual technology. There will always be those who will use technology and science for ill purposes but that doesn't mean 'every technology and science' has a disadvantage. That was my point.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No. That's still a user issue. Nothing to do with the actual technology. There will always be those who will use technology and science for ill purposes but that doesn't mean 'every technology and science' has a disadvantage. That was my point.

Name something that doesnt have a disadvantage.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Like anything related to science and technology, it has its advantages and disadvantages. But, ultimately, its the user, who chooses how to use it.

I rewrite my statement:
Everything related to science an technology is made to make life easier for us, that is seeing its advantages. But sometimes it is seen to have some disadvantages. This all, ultimately belongs to the user and how he uses it (for good or bad).

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I will reword my statement. We are the disadvantage

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I rewrite my statement:
Everything related to science an technology is made to make life easier for us, that is seeing its advantages. But sometimes it is seen to have some disadvantages. This all, ultimately belongs to the user and how he uses it (for good or bad).

OK, what's the disadvantage of the study of gravity?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

OK, what's the disadvantage of the study of gravity?

After we studied about gravitational pull, it made it easier for someone to fly above us and drop bombs on us, as according to law of gravitation the bomb will fall down. Yeah, Thanks, Newton. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise