WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

After we studied about gravitational pull, it made it easier for someone to fly above us and drop bombs on us, as according to law of gravitation the bomb will fall down. Yeah, Thanks, Newton. :p

We were dropping things on people way before we understood gravity.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Evolution? That's only a theory. Really? Humans evolved from monkeys??!!
And what do humans evolve into?? Bigfoot???!!
:p

Yes. It is a theory, a scientific theory, if you don't know what that is then you need to go back to school because you didn't learn anything.

Also, humans didn't evolve from monkeys. Shows how much you know.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm talking about disadvantages of technology, or scientific inventions. I never said That"learning" some theories would do harm.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm talking about disadvantages of technology, or scientific inventions. I never said That"learning" some theories would do harm.

No you said 'science' you said nothing about what type of science. All technology is science at it's core. All engineering is science. In a lot of ways I wish we didn't use the words engineering and technology because it's all science at the end of the day we just like to compartmentalise it all.

We also give the other things more value rather than the science that gave us all this. It's really sad.

Also, there's more than learning 'theories' it takes a lot of science to get to a theory. They just don't 'happen'.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I didn't sleep very well ... My neck is killing me ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O wow that escalated quickly lol and yes rue I meant poster not poser

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No you said 'science' you said nothing about what type of science. All technology is science at it's core. All engineering is science. In a lot of ways I wish we didn't use the words engineering and technology because it's all science at the end of the day we just like to compartmentalise it all.

We also give the other things more value rather than the science that gave us all this. It's really sad.

Also, there's more than learning 'theories' it takes a lot of science to get to a theory. They just don't 'happen'.

And what good did this science give us? A perfect world? Look around you - there's pollution everywhere, the wildlife is dying - Is this what you call perfect? Maybe, but the only thing science has managed to do is create is a "perfect" world for humans and what about the rest of the life ?? Ever thought about that??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And what good did this science give us? A perfect world? Look around you - there's pollution everywhere, the wildlife is dying - Is this what you call perfect? Maybe, but the only thing science has managed to do is create is a "perfect" world for humans and what about the rest of the life ?? Ever thought about that??

That is not science's fault. That is human greed. Science is just learning and understanding. You can't do anything about the stupidity of humans. Thing is, if more people actually understood science and what it told us we would probably have a better world. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people who rather stick to delusion than understand reality.

It's kind of hard to have a good world and good life when you have a group constantly waiting for the end of it. That's the issue right now and it isn't a small one. Why care about a world that you think is going to end tomorrow? What motivation do you have?

Biggest mistake the greens movement ever made was using the term 'save the planet'. It should have been 'save the planet to save ourselves'.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Where's that guy who started the technology discussion?
He ran off when things got a little heated . . . I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa