WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Afternoon folks. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I was too tired to do pizza last night, so I may do it later. Getting Korean for lunch...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Sahib, any tricks on removing the SD card from the Lumia 830? Mine refuses to come out:-(

I messed with my wife's 830 a while back, trying to remember if pushing it in made it pop out enough or if you just need a little patience finagling it out.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I messed with my wife's 830 a while back, trying to remember if pushing it in made it pop out enough or if you just need a little patience finagling it out.

I figured out that the Scotch tape trick works the best:) Unfortunately the darn phone refuses to unlock even with the code from ATT and the PUK code from TMO...grrr....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So after yesterday's Apple Watch event, I've decided that if I DO buy a "wearable" this year... It'll most definitely be a Microsoft Band.

With all "Fruitstand jokes" aside though, I will say that I do still love my iPad Air 2, and am still considering an iPhone 6+ as a potential "next phone"... If Microsoft doesn't come out with a decent flagship soon.

im interested in how many people actually buy the iwatch....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The line will be really long in China and the Middle East for the 17K version, you can bet the farm on it!

Really o_O?!? That just blows my mind that anyone would wait in line for it let alone buy the 17k watch .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)