WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So it's cloudy here in my neck of the woods :p I hope it rains

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the new phones will be pretty good. Also I think the new Surface Pro will raise the bar pretty nicely compared to the MacBook.

you can say that apple has left an opening for msft to push their devices. if msft is able to put the new skylake processor in the SP4 that would msft ahead of apple ( since the new MB has the broadwell proc).

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So I told you guys earlier that something cool and outrageous happened yesterday. So here it is:
I went to the football club last night after almost two weeks. Everything was the usual.I had lost my practice but still I played better than I expected. We won the match by 5-3.
Now for the cool and outrageous part. Every club, in fact almost every place or environment have some people called bullies. After the match, some players which insult other players and can sometimes be categorized as bullies, took my Adidas cap and just tried to ride away on their motorcycle, as a practical joke.
After "smoothly" chasing them on my motorcycle after a few hundred meters I realized that if I let them get away with this then they will make fun of me for a long time, so I decided that I would chase them until they give up this ridiculous joke. After chasing them for almost 2 kilometers and showing them how stubborn I can be. It think the word is,"how determined I can be". I knew that their house was nearby because they were circling the same small area.i also knew that if I'm wasting fuel and time then so are they and they have to stop. They eventually stopped near a house which was actually in the area and then ran for the park leaving their motorcycle behind and taking my cap with them. I stayed with motorcycle because I knew they had to comeback. After less than a minute they came back saying that they have left my cap in the park and that I can go and get it but I didn't believed them a bit.
After a few moments they revealed that they actually had the cap and the one bully(there were two) whose house was it,took it inside. The other one stayed outside, feeling a little alone and asking the other bully to let him in.
Now I knew where they lived so I had leverage.i used my brains, my strength and my emotions in tune in this situation.
Finally they gave up and handed me the cap. They asked me casually that why u chased them all the way? And I answered this to their faces: "I recently learned not to let any as*holes bully me"
You see it wasn't about the cap, it was about the pride, and by pride I don't mean ego.
This was the first practical joke they tried to pull on me and I realized that if they succeeded that would show them that I'm weak. And I couldn't let that happen so I did what I had to do.
I STOOD UP!

NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I told you guys earlier that something cool and outrageous happened yesterday. So here it is:
I went to the football club last night after almost two weeks. Everything was the usual.I had lost my practice but still I played better than I expected. We won the match by 5-3.
Now for the cool and outrageous part. Every club, in fact almost every place or environment have some people called bullies. After the match, some players which insult other players and can sometimes be categorized as bullies, took my Adidas cap and just tried to ride away on their motorcycle, as a practical joke.
After "smoothly" chasing them on my motorcycle after a few hundred meters I realized that if I let them get away with this then they will make fun of me for a long time, so I decided that I would chase them until they give up this ridiculous joke. After chasing them for almost 2 kilometers and showing them how stubborn I can be. It think the word is,"how determined I can be". I knew that their house was nearby because they were circling the same small area.i also knew that if I'm wasting fuel and time then so are they and they have to stop. They eventually stopped near a house which was actually in the area and then ran for the park leaving their motorcycle behind and taking my cap with them. I stayed with motorcycle because I knew they had to comeback. After less than a minute they came back saying that they have left my cap in the park and that I can go and get it but I didn't believed them a bit.
After a few moments they revealed that they actually had the cap and the one bully(there were two) whose house was it,took it inside. The other one stayed outside, feeling a little alone and asking the other bully to let him in.
Now I knew where they lived so I had leverage.i used my brains, my strength and my emotions in tune in this situation.
Finally they gave up and handed me the cap. They asked me casually that why u chased them all the way? And I answered this to their faces: "I recently learned not to let any as*holes bully me"
You see it wasn't about the cap, it was about the pride, and by pride I don't mean ego.
This was the first practical joke they tried to pull on me and I realized that if they succeeded that would show them that I'm weak. And I couldn't let that happen so I did what I had to do.
I STOOD UP!

NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!

That's the quite the story o_O more interesting than my adventure

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I STOOD UP!

NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!

I read your post twice and couldn't find the outrageous part. Maybe I'll read again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte