WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't get this that way. I think he meant WP on it's own is dead but not Windows for phones. They are trying to make an ecosystem with W10. It will probably play nicer if you have WIN PC, TAB and phone but it will work even if you don't, just not as good and probably with limited functionality.
MS is trying to push it services where ever they can to who ever that can. Services is where the money is made and there is no reason not to push services to as many people as possible. I think WP still has its purpose but it will never be as big as Android or even iOS.

This is my interpretation but it could be wrong though.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Well said.
Google is a pure services company and look how much money they are raking in....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If only I could remove the apple apps and use msft apps I would do the same thing :p then again that's why I have a wp ;p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

You can do that today. There are enough Apple standard apps on the first screen now that you can just set everything up on the second screen and never have to use Apple services on an iPhone:)

For that matter you can do the same thing on an Android device....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can do that today. There are enough Apple standard apps on the first screen now that you can just set everything up on the second screen and never have to use Apple services on an iPhone:)

That I know I can but the apps will still be taking up space :eek:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

:eek: I would too but would other do. I texted a friend who I would consider unbiased and uses whatever works for her . She told me that's cool but wouldn't download cortana because she likes Google now. That's what I'm wondering will download cortana if it was made available ?

Google Now is available for more regions, which is it's current advantage. So if Cortana will be limited like it is now, then I may not too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Exactly. I ownly use play store, maps (kinda), chrome (kinda), youtube (for internship/school) and hangouts. On my N7, I've deleted all the non Google apps I don't use because it's rooted.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have all the Google apps in a folder tucked away, except for Google Play. All the Microsoft apps in the dock area for quick access.

Sent by my Honor 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So maybe its not a bad thing. So it might be stateing the obvious that MSFT just wants you to use their services.
sent from my rare green linux 830

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

dc7fb08dc253b405d9e57515db222b2c.png

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Exactly. I ownly use play store, maps (kinda), chrome (kinda), youtube (for internship/school) and hangouts. On my N7, I've deleted all the non Google apps I don't use because it's rooted.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I use Gmail and Hangouts. Other than that nothing much. Occasionally I use YouTube and Waze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa