WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If I had that picture on start screen and someone saw it then I don't know how I'll be able to explain.

There is no explanation required .... Now if you have to do some explaining then you say " she's pretty " what more explanation to you need

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Are you ok? There is a picture of a girl and you notice WATCH?

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
I see what I see first lol if I saw a watch first then I saw a watch. That's the first thing that jumped

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

lol I noticed the girl :p I just thought why have a watch and not notice it :p

You noticed the girl in the same way that Bill Clinton first said of Monica Lewinsky: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Penned on a Xperia Z3

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Folks, Windows Phone is dead. Give it a rest already.

It is now Windows for Phones for a reason...MSFT is creating one seamless as experience for all its platforms. Kinda like what Apple is going for. The problem is that some of MSFT's brands are well received, others have a horrid rep. They may integrate their offerings eventually, bit they have to have an experience superior to Apple in the minds of many to undue some of the damage of the tarnished brands currently residing under the MSFT umbrella.

They'll still be in 3rd place in the mobile space. That won't change. They do not need to lure people existing Android and iOS users. They need to recruit new users and or the platform agnosts, like me. I would use Cortana over Google Now on Android. I would definitely use the old school AOSP with limited Google apps and MSFT offerings over Google's Stock Android. While people ***** and moan about the loss of uniqueness of WP with Nadella trying to offer WP exclusives on Android and iOS, they miss the bigger picture. MSFT is now officially a services company. They shouldn't mind getting someone who is tradionally Apple but likes Cortana, or Office, because they still count as a MSFT user since they're using a MSFT service.

These companies care only about the bottom line at the end of the day. You are just a statistic to Google, Apple or MSFT...a potential revenue source. Therefore, just use the best combo of services for you as an end user. Just give up the blind follow ship.

Tech is fun, but being a sheep isn't.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Amazing post sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720