WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hah, fine months of break from any form of schooling.

Too bad I actually intend on making something out of this summer :p

You have many options
For example, take an online course, learn a new skill e.g. swimming, play a new sport that you won't usually play, read a new book or magazine, write a book or article, visit a different city or country.
It's endless.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You have many options
For example, take an online course, learn a new skill e.g. swimming, play a new sport that you won't usually play, read a new book or magazine, write a book or article, visit a different city or country.
It's endless.
I believe the following saying holds true in my case (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact words) :

>When you are young, you have energy and time, but not money.
>When you are finally working, you have energy and money, but not time.
>When you are old, you [should] have time and money, but not energy.

I am thinking of looking into our current economic system (particularly the bubbles - I have trouble thinking that smartphones are in a massive bubble at the moment), which doesn't really benefit me in many ways considering what I'm going to end up studying in college.

I'm going to try and get my family to sell our stocks, though, and buy bonds -5Y bonds, at least - for the yield.

The question now is what else do I intend on learning aside from C# development...?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You have many options
It's endless.
Great practical advice!
My guess is that you aren't going to "play a new sport that you won't usually play "....something like " living room badminton "😀

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Nope.

It just my campus have an announcement about developer conference affiliated with Microsoft.

And their having Satya Nadella as special guest.

And how come I have a class on that day ****

Should I skip?

That depends on how important your class is.
If it's importance is less than the announcement than you should skip it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope.

It just my campus have an announcement about developer conference affiliated with Microsoft.

And their having Satya Nadella as special guest.

And how come I have a class on that day ****

Should I skip?

I would skip ;) you can get a recap of the class if you ask someone you know that's in that class.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I believe the following saying holds true in my case (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact words) :

>When you are young, you have energy and time, but not money.
>When you are finally working, you have energy and money, but not time.
>When you are old, you [should] have time and money, but not energy.

I am thinking of looking into our current economic system (particularly the bubbles - I have trouble thinking that smartphones are in a massive bubble at the moment), which doesn't really benefit me in many ways considering what I'm going to end up studying in college.

I'm going to try and get my family to sell our stocks, though, and buy bonds -5Y bonds, at least - for the yield.

The question now is what else do I intend on learning aside from C# development...?

Uhhh how about a Linux server admin Idk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So I'm on spring break this week. Instead of being drowning in music, alcohol, sun, surf and scantily clad underaged women (Sahib should look into this), I'm drowning in home chores and process recordings and paperwork. Well, I was off from internship yesterday and today so I will not complain.

Gonna kick start the day with doing some laundry.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Seems like your spring break is going to be productive. Hey maybe you could get done with your stuff early to enjoy your break

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Satya is coming to Indonesia.

Can't wait for those nasty political news which look like comedy
Sent from Nokia Lumia 930 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss