WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Earlier today, I was trying to use my phone and 3DS at the same time. I ended up directly touching the 3DS touch screen and using my stylus on my phone.

It took a while for me to realize why they weren't responding quickly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Earlier today, I was trying to use my phone and 3DS at the same time. I ended up directly touching the 3DS touch screen and using my stylus on my phone.

It took a while for me to realize why they weren't responding quickly.

That reminded me of a moment in one of my favorite music videos growing up...so in the video a guy was sitting outside eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. So this really attractive woman walks by and he is staring so hard he started to drink his sandwich and took a bite out of the beer bottle...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Two devices are okay with me: My phone and my fitness band, that is if I buy one eventually and as optionally a hands free in my jacket pocket.

If you count that as two devices, then I walk around daily with a Sony smartband, an LG G watch, a Z3 and a N7 (2013)...and a Asus T100 twice a week on class days...

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

You know, I wonder if I'm still going to end up buying the apple watch. I think I want it yet I've never worn watches. I do know that I wish they'd hurry up and put the 640 on sale. I want that flip cover with card holder.

I used to like watches but not anymore. Now I only wear them on certain occasions.A fitness band would be the perfect alternative for me.
The 640 is becoming a must have phone for Lumia users and it has its reasons.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

That reminded me of a moment in one of my favorite music videos growing up...so in the video a guy was sitting outside eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. So this really attractive woman walks by and he is staring so hard he started to drink his sandwich and took a bite out of the beer bottle...

That's a good laugh. 😄

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

If you count that as two devices, then I walk around daily with a Sony smartband, an LG G watch, a Z3 and a N7 (2013)...and a Asus T100 twice a week on class days...

One main and only phone and band for me it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)