WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I forget that in the actual website you can change the font. I'm so accustomed to Tapatalk. I don't think I've touched my computer in over 2 months at this point.

Me too. The choices of text format on the site are too overwhelming anyway,I think.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

this smiley :) like he can be serious with a post and then end with this :) that's creepy D:
During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I forget that in the actual website you can change the font. I'm so accustomed to Tapatalk. I don't think I've touched my computer in over 2 months at this point.
You've touched at least one recently if you've successfully posted on Windows Central.

Wait a moment, weren't you a former CrackBerry mod?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)

What is this??!!!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you count that as two devices, then I walk around daily with a Sony smartband, an LG G watch, a Z3 and a N7 (2013)...and a Asus T100 twice a week on class days...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
If you stood around and did deals it would be at least a grand at one go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss