WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Me 5:

Malayalam: Local language
Tamil: Language of neighbouring state
Arabic: Language of our religion
English: Universal language
Hindi: National Language

I can speak and understand Hindi easily but not write or read it.
As for Arabic I can read it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I suddenly remembered why I had some sort of aversion when I read this post.

Spoilered text in the least novel way possible.

I told you that once I sold my N5 and got another Nexus device that this signature is coming back...and just for you, no less...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm thumbing through comparison shots of 5.0 vs 4.4 for the Z3 and I must admit I'm not looking forward to the update that is rolling out this week...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm thumbing through comparison shots of 5.0 vs 4.4 for the Z3 and I must admit I'm not looking forward to the update that is rolling out this week...

I'm slightly disappointed that RAW is not in the update. I'll wait to see what the update brings in the way of photography. I've noticed people complaining about the Z3 before the update.

The update is 5.02 and they said 5.1 isn't far behind.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm slightly disappointed that RAW is not in the update. I'll wait to see what the update brings in the way of photography. I've noticed people complaining about the Z3 before the update.

The update is 5.02 and they said 5.1 isn't far behind.

I'm guilty of using a lot of SA mode with the Z3. Sometimes it takes some killer pictures and sometimes it just makes me sigh. I'm curious too to see what the update brings photography wise.

I'd like to upgrade and to with the SWR50, aka Sony's Android Wear watch. I want to get the silver band and more importantly, the adapter that allows you to use any standard watch band. I like my G Watch but in sunlight it washes out easily. The Sony screen is a bit better outdoors. Plus the NFC and WiFi built in is nice to use.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm guilty of using a lot of SA mode with the Z3. Sometimes it takes some killer pictures and sometimes it just makes me sigh. I'm curious too to see what the update brings photography wise.

I'd like to upgrade and to with the SWR50, aka Sony's Android Wear watch. I want to get the silver band and more importantly, the adapter that allows you to use any standard watch band. I like my G Watch but in sunlight it washes out easily. The Sony screen is a bit better outdoors. Plus the NFC and WiFi built in is nice to use.

Apparently the Band is coming to the UK for ?169. I think I'll pass.

As for smartwatches in general I think I'll wait until the battery life is better.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Apparently the Band is coming to the UK for ?169. I think I'll pass.

As for smartwatches in general I think I'll wait until the battery life is better.

I get 3 days on mine based on my usage and without turning the watch off (I use a ton of flight mode though). I certainly get the gripe about the battery though.l, as that was one of my initial reservations.

Although based on what's available, i could see you using the SWR30, the smart band with calling and not a full smartwatch at this point.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo