WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I get 3 days on mine based on my usage and without turning the watch off (I use a ton of flight mode though). I certainly get the gripe about the battery though.l, as that was one of my initial reservations.

Although based on what's available, i could see you using the SWR30, the smart band with calling and not a full smartwatch at this point.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I haven't worn a watch in years. I stopped wearing one due to the issues my neck, it affects my left arm. I'd have to wear the watch on the right which could be annoying. I'd have to try wearing a normal watch first to see if it bothers me before even thinking about a smartwatch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't worn a watch in years. I stopped wearing one due to the issues my neck, it affects my left arm. I'd have to wear the watch on the right which could be annoying. I'd have to try wearing a normal watch first to see if it bothers me before even thinking about a smartwatch.

Understood. I think I remember you mentioning this once before,hence why I suggested the smartband. My smartband is pretty light and comfortable to wear.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Understood. I think I remember you mentioning this once before,hence why I suggested the smartband. My smartband is pretty light and comfortable to wear.

I may have. I don't remember. :p

As for anything wearable at this stage is not really necessary. Maybe if I start taking up more exercise I may change my mind but at this point it's really not necessary.

I'd rather a good watch anyway, being honest. The bands look too youngish....?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I may have. I don't remember. :p

As for anything wearable at this stage is not really necessary. Maybe if I start taking up more exercise I may change my mind but at this point it's really not necessary.

I'd rather a good watch anyway, being honest. The bands look too youngish....?

Ain't nothing was one with being youthful looking...when it is meant to be empowering not exploitative that is.

Sony targets their stuff more so for the casual exercise type, not the hardcore junkies. I initially had my reservations about wearbables but I'm on my phone a whole lot less, especially during my commutes because of it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyone here interested in the Apple Watch? I don't know if I am or not yet. I've never worn watches.

No, because I don't have a fruit stand device. Plus, honestly, I'm not paying $350 for the base model (excluding taxes) when can pay $330 (including taxes) for a G Watch R (currently, the most expensive Android Wear where I get great looks, performance and I'm not told I cannot put no more than 2GB worth of music on it (yes, Apple has done that).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyone here interested in the Apple Watch? I don't know if I am or not yet. I've never worn watches.

For someone who changes devices alot I would steer clear from the shore watch. Not because it's expensive ( even though it is) but what about if you chose to use an android device you can't use your watch besides for fitness and then you have an expensive fitness tracker. That's my take on it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ain't nothing was one with being youthful looking...when it is meant to be empowering not exploitative that is.

Sony targets their stuff more so for the casual exercise type, not the hardcore junkies. I initially had my reservations about wearbables but I'm on my phone a whole lot less, especially during my commutes because of it.

I understand. I'll just wait and see what comes. I'm sure things will get better in time. I just don't really need one so no point in buying one.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But there is a hole in our world when you don't write about your daily adventures.

No. I'm not being sarcastic.
Not many adventures lately. I'm even posting old pictures on Instagram.

It's been quiet for me.

It's not been very exciting lately on here either.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a big fan of driving in thick fog especially if you can see passed your dashboard. Some scary stuff

sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not many adventures lately. I'm even posting old pictures on Instagram.

It's been quiet for me.

It's not been very exciting lately on here either.

Hey did you say you were going to another place soon ....or was I just imagining it ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm really hating on how early the flowers bloomed this year. Which means allergies are going to kick my **** this year .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh and im going to take a math course this summer so this semester wont be a waste :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They already know I use that and I show them what it is and what you can do with it. They one time took my iPod while I drove my sister to work and they took a selfie of themselfs and wrote in Spanish ( sequestramos Su snapchat) which mean we hijacked his snapchat. I returned and I saw messages like hahaa dude and things like that .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't recall saying that... ?

I might have said I'd like to live in my own place soon. That's possibly a year or two away.

I guess I must of imagined it .so you planning moving away your noisy neighbors :p my college student neighbors finally moved ..!!😎

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)

That's quite the story and its crazy what they did o_O yeah not going to 4chan or 8chan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte