WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My reasoning is that it's supposed to do a really quiet zap or vibrate on your wrist when you get a notification. Since at work I can't play with my phone, I may be able to cheat the system a little with a concealed watch.

That is true :p well what ever your choose I hope you end up liking it :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I go to my dealership, it's been over a year since I had an alignment. They didn't offer it. Plus they couldn't find my rim tool. Went over to where I got my tires, they said I needed an alignment but couldn't do it there. Thankfully they gave me the tool for free.

So I'm BACK at the dealership doing alignment and rotation.

Ahhh. Today.

That would be quite frustrating!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I go to my dealership, it's been over a year since I had an alignment. They didn't offer it. Plus they couldn't find my rim tool. Went over to where I got my tires, they said I needed an alignment but couldn't do it there. Thankfully they gave me the tool for free.

So I'm BACK at the dealership doing alignment and rotation.

Ahhh. Today.

You would of thought that a place where they put tires knows how to do an alinement. It's like they don't want your money :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I understand. I'll just wait and see what comes. I'm sure things will get better in time. I just don't really need one so no point in buying one.

Makes sense. For me, at this point, what's available works. While I wouldn't mind a watch with solar built-in, what's put there is good enough for my needs. I don't push my watch as much so I'm fine with the current battery life.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This place I knew didn't do alignments. Problem was I thought I just had it done. Didn't realize it's been more than a year and my dealership didn't tell me!

Thought I just needed a rotation. Blah.

Sounds like a frustrating day :/
Good thing I don't have to deal with that since I have peeps who are mechanics

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This place I knew didn't do alignments. Problem was I thought I just had it done. Didn't realize it's been more than a year and my dealership didn't tell me!

I don't think you should need an alignment every year....

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

When I receive a text from my dealer, I always think of Bruce Buffer...

"IT'S TIME!"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes the best upgrade you can make is to simply keep what you have. A birdie in hand is often worth more than two in the bush...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss