WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Are we talking about wearable devices?

Yes and no.

The silver SWR50 would look tremendous with my Lumia 930 and especially the silver-green Z3. So I'm waiting until the price gets right once it is launched. Otherwise, I'll make do with my solid G Watch. I could simply buy the OG black SWR50 on sale, then buy the metal straps and adapter when launched but I rather buy the silver and adapter in one shot.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm not a big fan of driving in thick fog especially if you can see passed your dashboard. Some scary stuff

sent from my rare green linux 830

I don't know about driving but if it was walking, running or cycling in the fog I'll be delighted.
Cold wind and fog hitting you on the face while your so warm and fiery on the inside.
It's like you're cool and hot at the same time. 😎

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

They already know I use that and I show them what it is and what you can do with it. They one time took my iPod while I drove my sister to work and they took a selfie of themselfs and wrote in Spanish ( sequestramos Su snapchat) which mean we hijacked his snapchat. I returned and I saw messages like hahaa dude and things like that .

Smart parents.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Well I hope they have good Wi-Fi and good coffee/snacks in the dealership! One of my car dealer does so I don't mind getting stuck there:)

If I'm stuck at some place I too try to find different ways to enjoy myself or at least not get bored completely.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about driving but if it was walking, running or cycling in the fog I'll be delighted.
Cold wind and fog hitting you on the face while your so warm and fiery on the inside.
It's like you're cool and hot at the same time. ��

oh yeah its nice walking in fog... diving not so much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos