WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you tried to do something about those allergies? Instead of just avoiding them.

I do every year... of course you cant get rid of spring time allergies if you have it. the only way to not deal with them is going where there are no trees that give me the allergies. like the bay area , or the red woods,

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I do every year... of course you cant get rid of spring time allergies if you have it. the only way to not deal with them is going where there are no trees that give me the allergies. like the bay area , or the red woods,

Isn't there are way to make yourself immune to the stimulus? But that a long shot.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Reduce intake of dairy products. Helps me a lot.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Isn't there are way to make yourself immune to the stimulus? But that a long shot.

Immunotherapy costs thousands of dollars and has a very low success rate. Avoiding certain foods and other naturopathic remedies work much better at least for me.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about driving but if it was walking, running or cycling in the fog I'll be delighted.
Cold wind and fog hitting you on the face while your so warm and fiery on the inside.
It's like you're cool and hot at the same time. 😎
I know that feeling, I hate it.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss