WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wouldn't get used to the idea and the negative interest rates, after I read a long article on it, it's a temporary thing. No bank is going to give you money for getting a mortgage or investing. They always put a cost (a couple of percent or more depending) on top regardless. So you'll never get money back anyway.

Banks and money lenders always come out on top. Don't think otherwise.
I can always dream, though.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

UPDATE: Surprise surprise, it is not longer being offered at $99. It is now being sold for $192.48. Still not bad for an off contract Windows Phone, but a big difference from the initial offering. Luckily, Amazon is honoring my $99 pre-order price. Here's an updated link with the updated price.

Amazon.com: Huawei W1 Windows Prepaid Phone (Net10): Cell Phones & Accessories
Two millionth post on Windows (Phone) Central.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Gotta love March weather in NYC - spring type teasing temps with a pop up snowstorm in the forecast (tomorrow).

****'s a pain the ***, really.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Gotta love March weather in NYC - spring type teasing temps with a pop up snowstorm in the forecast (tomorrow).

****'s a pain the ***, really.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I know that all too well.. I don't miss it. We once had snow in May...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know that all too well.. I don't miss it. We once had snow in May...

Times like this makes me wish of living in a tropical climate with great economic resources...and no, Florida or California doesn't fit the bill.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Times like this makes me wish of living in a tropical climate with great economic resources...and no, Florida or California doesn't fit the bill.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

My wife and I have the occasional talks of moving back to Australia and live in the tropics. Then we remembered it rains a lot up there, is stinking hot when it's not raining and there isn't much to do. So that goes away as quickly as it comes. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

That is way back. How do you know it's the two millionth post on Windows central?
Link structure for quotes: forums(dot)windowscentral(dot)com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3030694

p=post number. I can't access the posts made when this place was WMExperts, though.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

My wife and I have the occasional talks of moving back to Australia and live in the tropics. Then we remembered it rains a lot up there, is stinking hot when it's not raining and there isn't much to do. So that goes away as quickly as it comes. :p

Pros and cons eh . . . Mostly cons.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, this commute can make even a patient and understanding brother like me act like an angry black man.

Hate when mother****ers get on the train and stand in the doorway like blind sheep, thinking "well, I don't need to move as there couldn't possibly be others behind me trying to get on."

Sometimes I wish I could smack or just taser stupid people...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss