WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've expanded my collection of tech toys. I went from one phone and zero tablets to two phones and two tablets. You'll see me posting from a variety of devices in the future.
Nice, how does Moto X feel? Is it 2014 model?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Nice, how does Moto X feel? Is it 2014 model?

I got the 2013 model. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an Android device, since I'm brand new to Android. I've only used Symbian, BlackBerry and Windows Phone mobile devices.

I do like the Moto X, though. It should be getting the Lollipop upgrade, since it's currently in soak testing. Lollipop soak test begins for first-generation Moto X | Android Central

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got the 2013 model. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an Android device, since I'm brand new to Android. I've only used Symbian, BlackBerry and Windows Phone mobile devices.

I do like the Moto X, though. It should be getting the Lollipop upgrade, since it's currently in soak testing. Lollipop soak test begins for first-generation Moto X | Android Central
lol when I saw soak test I actually thought they dunked it in water :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy your phone :). Lollipop looks nice and I love those lock screen notifications.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Back to using Windows Phone 8.1 after using 10 preview from the day the software was released. Its good to be back!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's a "bong incident"?

if you know what a hookah is then you know what a bong is. the only difference is that the bong is generally ( not always ) more portable then a hookah
then you add 2 girls alone + a bong and you get the bong incident :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb