WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got the 2013 model. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an Android device, since I'm brand new to Android. I've only used Symbian, BlackBerry and Windows Phone mobile devices.

I do like the Moto X, though. It should be getting the Lollipop upgrade, since it's currently in soak testing. Lollipop soak test begins for first-generation Moto X | Android Central

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Android. I've liked my experience so far and I think it's because I was a Symbian user before. I'm still waiting for the Lollipop update, which is finally rolling out on the Z3, but I've been using my Nexus with it and I like it. I'm looking forward to having the ability to put apps on SD card.

For notifications I've been using this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=codes.simen.l50notifications

I think it's great personally and gives me functions that I didn't have before.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Where do we find you on Instagram than_ you seems to be famous.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

I'm not famous or anything on instagram. Most or many people have more followers or likes but my followers and likes are increasing steadily.
BUT I'm also thinking that I'm putting too much time into this. Maybe I need to reduce my time a little on instagram. By the way I use 6tag.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm not famous or anything on instagram. Most or many people have more followers or likes but my followers and likes are increasing steadily.
BUT I'm also thinking that I'm putting too much time into this. Maybe I need to reduce my time a little on instagram. By the way I use 6tag.
So tour username is...?
Well I use official Instagram since I have Android :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's your user name is what he was asking. Don't really care what app you use. We're curious.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I had a chance to observe partial sollar eclipse today during school. Anyone else did it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6