WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've got a Dell tablet, works pretty nicely. Desktop is mostly Asus parts though.

I got the parts route myself. Had a Dell laptop that lasted a long time. Had a Dell desktop, that wasn't worth a damn. I'll never buy a pretty packaged desktop again. Better to build your own stuff if you're able to do so.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The changes in build 10041 made my Surface Pro absolutely useless when tagging people in photos using Facebook web. Yesterday, I was using it for my photography workflow and I'm getting errors after errors that is so frustrating. 9926 was pretty much more useful, therefore the frustration with the new build .

Sent by my Honor 6

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm wondering if intelligent discussion comes at the price of apathy or negativity. Must watch closer to see if my hypothesis is proven.

You're hypothesis is being experiment on by the most qualified scientists in their respective fields. If they succeed in proving your hypothesis correct than it may become a theory. And if that theory is proven right consistently and is able to afford answers to even more complex problems then it will become a scientific law.
We will call it the Muessig's Theorem or the Muessig's Law of Discussion similar to Mendel's Law of Segregation.
😜

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm wondering what junk Sahib will post when he wakes up and decides to participate in this thread by responding to every single post here by others while he was asleep....I shudder...

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm wondering what junk Sahib will post when he wakes up and decides to participate in this thread by responding to every single post here by others while he was asleep....I shudder...

I'm guessing he's gonna post something special for this post.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're hypothesis is being experiment on by the most qualified scientists in their respective fields. If they succeed in proving your hypothesis correct than it may become a theory. And if that theory is proven right consistently and is able to afford answers to even more complex problems then it will become a scientific law.
We will call it the Muessig's Theorem or the Muessig's Law of Discussion similar to Mendel's Law of Segregation.
😜

Just to note, scientific laws are things that are specific to the condition in which the law applies. Laws don't explain things like a science theory and the only thing a law predicts is the conforming of the law in that specified condition. Most laws are mathematics based as well.

Theorems are maths only. The term does not apply to other sciences. You use the term theory instead of theorem.

Most scientists don't like the term scientific law as it is misleading and many people don't realised they can be proven wrong.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Just to note, scientific laws are things that are specific to the condition in which the law applies. Laws don't explain things like a science theory and the only thing a law predicts is the conforming of the law in that specified condition. Most laws are mathematics based as well.

Theorems are maths only. The term does not apply to other sciences. You use the term theory instead of theorem.

Most scientists don't like the term scientific law as it is misleading and many people don't realised they can be proven wrong.

I thought of replying but I changed my mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss