WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think I can go back and respond to every post in the thread :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

I have been reading the HTC M9 reviews so far. Looks like HTC made another quality product that may sell decently but won't fully challenge the S6, Z4 or G4. I personally would love to see a polycarbonate version of the M9 for Windows. Problem is, there are too many brainwashed Lumia people, as always.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

My only beef with the m9 is that it doesn't have OIS. What excuse is there to use SIS instead of OIS ?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I sometimes read the comments ... Some I find funny

Yeah sometimes I read or write comments too. Either give myself a laugh or give others a laugh.
I also write serious comments too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Woot I've been right too .... I just didn't know there was a patent o_O

Of course there's a patent. It's a product, just like toilets, sinks and lightbulbs.

You do realise that toilets and toilet paper are 'newish' inventions right?

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
*News
Peregine (Twitter client) Team tweet:
"Looks like we finally (and sadly) hit the 100,000 twitter user limit and have to close up shop. Thanks for a great time!"

Update : Dev deleted that tweet and said it was a store bug which forced him to think so ! 😳😵😜

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Of course there's a patent. It's a product, just like toilets, sinks and lightbulbs.

You do realise that toilets and toilet paper are 'newish' inventions right?
was it in 1857 o_O... if that's new then I need to redefine what new is lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

was it in 1857 o_O... if that's new then I need to redefine what new is lol

Considering plumbing was around in 2700 BC, yes, it's newish. Also keep in mind most 'normal' people didn't have toilets. Let that sink in a bit.... When I say toilet I mean flushing toilet.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
All this talk of toiletries... Did someone mention Apple to spark it?

Anyhow, got my hands, or rather wrist, on a band this weekend... So far, it's not exactly what I was thinking it was, but I'm still happy with it... Was thinking it was more like a smart watch when really all it is, is a fitbit with more sensors and a better color screen that interacts better with WP... Had a couple of ideas for a few little apps, but unless they release an SDK that allows 3 rd party apps on the device, I'll have to wait. The SDK as it stands right now, allows for apps on the phone to get sensor data on the phone and the only real interaction on the band's screen is notifications your app can push.

Anyhow, I am enjoying it, interesting looking at sleep patterns, although I haven't found where you can see stress levels.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

All this talk of toiletries... Did someone mention Apple to spark it?

Anyhow, got my hands, or rather wrist, on a band this weekend... So far, it's not exactly what I was thinking it was, but I'm still happy with it... Was thinking it was more like a smart watch when really all it is, is a fitbit with more sensors and a better color screen that interacts better with WP... Had a couple of ideas for a few little apps, but unless they release an SDK that allows 3 rd party apps on the device, I'll have to wait. The SDK as it stands right now, allows for apps on the phone to get sensor data on the phone and the only real interaction on the band's screen is notifications your app can push.

Anyhow, I am enjoying it, interesting looking at sleep patterns, although I haven't found where you can see stress levels.
Cool! 😎 Enjoy your new Band. Hopefully more new apps and features will be available later.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My only beef with the m9 is that it doesn't have OIS. What excuse is there to use SIS instead of OIS ?

Costs. HTC typically uses Toshiba sensors in their phones.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb