WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They don't use their brains at all. You seemingly aren't using yours on the best ways possible.

At least you're further up the food chain...but if you keep this pace up, might as well we lump you into that group from now and call it a day...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Well that is something I'll give you that..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I feel odd today, like something important or different is gonna happen today but at the same time I feel that the whole day is going to be a waste.I hope its the former.
What is this feeling?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I feel odd today, like something important or different is gonna happen today but at the same time I feel that the whole day is going to be a waste.I hope its the former.
What is this feeling?!
It's called life.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yay for life ... I think. life can treat you good and bad. I rather have it treat me good but I don't mind it treating me bad once in awhile because it helps me learn from that ... or at least that's what I think

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yay for life ... I think. life can treat you good and bad. I rather have it treat me good but I don't mind it treating me bad once in awhile because it helps me learn from that ... or at least that's what I think
There are two ways of approaching life. Be happy and let things happen or be frustrated and think you can control it.

Pick your path.

This is not a statement to take away ambition. It's about understanding that there are many things beyond your control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6