WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Boys at my age use curse words in every second sentence but I'm completely different in that respect. It's a skill which I learned at an early age.
Even when I'm angry I don't usually use these words. For example instead of saying : Mother****ing basta*d
I would say: Go to hell
There's a huge difference in those two statements.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Boys at my age use curse words in every second sentence but I'm completely different in that respect. It's a skill which I learned at an early age.
Even when I'm angry I don't usually use these words. For example instead of saying : Mother****ing basta*d

Yes, in one sentence you're saying they screw mothers and are fatherless. The other you're sending them to eternal damnation. Personally, I'll take the first one. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A lot depends on upbringing to some extent and the people you hang around with. I was very 'street' because I was independent and had friends who used those words often. I don't take offence to them easily and I don't try to use them often either these days. Doesn't mean I don't use them however.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

A lot depends on upbringing to some extent and the people you hang around with. I was very 'street' because I was independent and had friends who used those words often. I don't take offence to them easily and I don't try to use them often either these days. Doesn't mean I don't use them however.

I used to be around people who used these words too much. Some of these were false friends and I've left them behind now.
Still I was able to protect myself from all these evils.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I used to be around people who used these words too much. Some of these were false friends and I've left them behind now.
Still I was able to protect myself from all these evils.

Evils? Are you going through purification or something? Do curse words cause evil?

Evil is a very trivial word in some ways. I personally don't believe in the concept. I go with good and bad as a baseline and then I try to sort the shades of grey between them.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Evils? Are you going through purification or something? Do curse words cause evil?

Evil is a very trivial word in some ways. I personally don't believe in the concept. I go with good and bad as a baseline and then I try to sort the shades of grey between them.

Maybe evil wasn't the appropriate word here. Thanks for correcting that.
Don't know about purification but I am going through some big changes right now. The changes that one makes from within. But that doesn't mean that I was a "bad" boy or person in the past.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't know about purification but I am going through some big changes right now. The changes that one makes from within. But that doesn't mean that I was a "bad" boy or person in the past.

We all go through various stages of change through our lives. Some change more than others. Just depends what kind of person you want portray to the rest of the world as you get older. Some changes happen fast than others. Don't think you can change everything in one go though. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Negative influences? Bad vibes? Something like that?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

We all go through various stages of change through our lives. Some change more than others. Just depends what kind of person you want portray to the rest of the world as you get older. Some changes happen fast than others. Don't think you can change everything in one go though. :p

Yep, it's a constant struggle in life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry. whenever I plan to talk about personal stuff,I prefer talking face to face with someone I trust deeply.

I wasn't asking for specifics. :p I get how you feel.

Don't worry, only three people on this thread know a bit more about me than others. I don't divulge much. The only reason I said anything more to them is because I trust them.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I wasn't asking for specifics. :p I get how you feel.

Don't worry, only three people on this thread know a bit more about me than others. I don't divulge much. The only reason I said anything more to them is because I trust them.

Thanks for understanding.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for understanding.

Ah, it's the Internet... :)

I was trying to give you another way of saying what you meant besides 'evils' as well.

We've all have secrets that we don't like to tell others. Also, most of us at one point in time have done things we later regret.

It's part of growing up.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What a day. Very busy so far, had a meeting which went on for a while and put me on catch up for the rest of the day. Only just having lunch now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb