WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I won't take that bet because he's not Sahib. :p

Man, Sahib get a pounding on here...but in all fairness, we are fair to Sahib. Hopefully he grows out of it soon enough...I'll laugh my *** for sure if that happens after women get federal paid maternity leave in the US.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man, Sahib get a pounding on here...but in all fairness, we are fair to Sahib. Hopefully he grows out of it soon enough...I'll laugh my *** for sure if that happens after women get federal paid maternity leave in the US.

Just a polite jibe. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seriously though, I have to wonder why is he not rolling in the muff...I didn't go to college with that as my focus and made out just fine - and with stories that I cannot post here as the mods would revoke access.

I'm not saying it is a walk in the park to be rolling in the muff, but opportunities abound to be selective if you know what you want...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I can understand but at the end of the day, no one should be immune to sacking due to violence and abuse.

I totally agree. I try not to read too much into press stories as the notion of "context" is usually disregarded in favour of sensationalism.

However, if there was a case of verbal and physical abuse along the lines we've seen reported (and there was surely witnesses) then the situation is untenable and he fully deserved to be sacked.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What I'm trying to tell you is that in the English language sometimes we say things that are not exactly the 'normal' grammatical way. I simply shortened the sentence. An English speaker would have understood that.

I understood it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You should hold your phone near a window :p I'm just kidding btw

I'm about 3 metres from a window. The office structure has a lot of metal. The mobile data signal is fairly weak. Need I say more?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Boys at my age use curse words in every second sentence but I'm completely different in that respect. It's a skill which I learned at an early age.
Even when I'm angry I don't usually use these words. For example instead of saying : Mother****ing basta*d
I would say: Go to hell
There's a huge difference in those two statements.

You must be fun playing would you rather lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Three *** to you:)

I didn't know you were an *** man like that...

Anyhow, I see you have a 925 as your phone picture in the banner. I'm trying to figure out what happens more frequently - you buying and selling 925s/OPOs or Sahib swinging and missing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel