WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That makes no sense. Even with my knowledge of Sahibisims that makes no sense. :/

You know the game " would you rather " if so then you must be fun playing that game with you

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seriously though, I have to wonder why is he not rolling in the muff...I didn't go to college with that as my focus and made out just fine - and with stories that I cannot post here as the mods would revoke access.

I'm not saying it is a walk in the park to be rolling in the muff, but opportunities abound to be selective if you know what you want...

For me the priority is school that's why I'm not rolling in deep with muffins. Though if I'm not looking for things I get stories like band girl and Taco Bell girl

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For me the priority is school that's why I'm not rolling in deep with muffins. Though if I'm not looking for things I get stories like band girl and Taco Bell girl

Even with school as a priority you could still get some action. You make it sound like it's impossible. What happens when you start working full time? Too busy?

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mine was the same, and I was rolling in it just fine. Even as I sit here in the caf? and glance around, I see some opportunities for you. My point is still valid...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Metal building = Faraday cage

Poor signal means it doesn't penetrate it well.

What didn't you get?

My current work site is a converted police precinct and so I get ****ty *** reception in my office. So is Sahib also saying I am holding my Z3 incorrectly too?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man these young people need to get a room...at least she is wearing a slip under that thin dress of hers. But SHEESH man...does the dude have to group that hard in public to show he is in charge?

SMH...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know the game " would you rather " if so then you must be fun playing that game with you

I've never played that game to be honest. Highly doubt that Fire29 played it. But the way you presented the statement was a bit too vague regardless.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Young people huh?

Yup. I don't want to call them kids...

They finally left. I hope she is on a contraceptive method. I remember those days well, but at least I saved my horny tenancies with the doors were closed and we (the young lady and I) were undisturbed. Never liked being totally grab *** in public...

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've never played that game to be honest. Highly doubt that Fire29 played it. But the way you presented the statement was a bit too vague regardless.

I don't know what you guys are talking about!
But I'm going to sleep now. Bye.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

College life seem fun at the undergraduate level. Pity all they do in graudate and post graduate level is try to train you to be a productive member of society. That's such a drag...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Soooo.... Jeremy Clarkson has been sacked. Looks like Top Gear is done and dusted.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm genuinely sad because of it. They were great fun.
On the side note, Clarkson is *****, but I like him because he is funny. Don't want TG to go away.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb