WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't know you were an *** man like that...

Anyhow, I see you have a 925 as your phone picture in the banner. I'm trying to figure out what happens more frequently - you buying and selling 925s/OPOs or Sahib swinging and missing?

I meant three stars to you....you and your ***es!
Sahib swinging and missing is way more frequent than me trading 925s and OPOs...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My current work site is a converted police precinct and so I get ****ty *** reception in my office. So is Sahib also saying I am holding my Z3 incorrectly too?

I am not even going to try and explain to him why we have repeater stations in our building because this guy is just not going to get it...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I don't want to call them kids...

They finally left. I hope she is on a contraceptive method. I remember those days well, but at least I saved my horny tenancies with the doors were closed and we (the young lady and I) were undisturbed. Never liked being totally grab *** in public...

Fresh love. Display is part of it. I have to admit to being outwardly affectionate when my wife and I got together, Not probably to the level of the young ones there.

I've noticed that younger people really like to put on a display these days. I do recall things like that when I was younger as well but I've noticed it seems more typical these days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Fresh love. Display is part of it. I have to admit to being outwardly affectionate when my wife and I got together, Not probably to the level of the young ones there.

I've noticed that younger people really like to put on a display these days. I do recall things like that when I was younger as well but I've noticed it seems more typical these days.

I suppose you can call it "fresh love". I guess some folks love the PDA. I'm a bit indifferent...I do enough she knows how I feel but I've been with the overly PDA types and it use to grind my gears.

Well, as long as you're giving her what she needs to be satisfied, everything else is gravy.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've never played that game to be honest. Highly doubt that Fire29 played it. But the way you presented the statement was a bit too vague regardless.

Well I tried that's all I can do these days

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am not even going to try and explain to him why we have repeater stations in our building because this guy is just not going to get it...

>.< why do I even try anymore sometimes I think I'm portrayed as a guy who doesn't know anything ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think it's already summer here and I'm hopping it doesn't come early

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think it's already summer here and I'm hopping it doesn't come early

I don't know about summer, but Easter will be here shortly so that you can go "hopping" around then:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786