WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm at the train station. There's a crow eating a dead pigeon on the platform awning. Nice way to start the day....

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm at the train station. There's a crow eating a dead pigeon on the platform awning. Nice way to start the day....

That, or this?
dd938af1799fe5c3854167fd1f9935d9.jpg

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

At first I was just rapping, then a burglar came tapping, and some branches have been snapping, tapping at my chamber door.
So I walked up to the napper, and became a dormant rapper, and caught sight of certain flapper, tapping at my chamber door.
That's all I could do. Someone expand this parody

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Of course, I've got a serious topic to share today. It's only fitting on a rainy day in NYC...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice reviews MIA. I have to admit to liking the Sony camera just fine., even in auto mode. I do post process a lot of my pics for Instagram though.

You at least confirmed my thoughts on the L930. I'm glad I didn't bother with it. :)

I notice you post process your stuff. The pictures I post here are raw...no edits.

It isn't that I don't like the 930, but it just has enough con's for me not to use it as a daily driver. For all the arrogant wall huggers out there, here's what I think about "just charge the phone":

Don't tell me how to spend my money. I'm not ponying up $650 for a cell phone just to charge it nightly. That's bull****.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I notice you post process your stuff. The pictures I post here are raw...no edits.

It isn't that I don't like the 930, but it just has enough con's for me not to use it as a daily driver. For all the arrogant wall huggers out there, here's what I think about "just charge the phone":

Don't tell me how to spend my money. I'm not ponying up $650 for a cell phone just to charge it nightly. That's bull****.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

For Instagram I post process most of the time. I see that as part of the art of photography. Some may disagree with that idea. I look at it as replacing the messing around chemicals to achieve the post processing that was done with film.

If the picture turns out the way I want I won't post process but that's more rare these days. I'm having fun. :)

I was referring to the cons of the L930 myself. I have held the phone, looked at it, etc and a part of me really wanted to like the thing but I just couldn't get past the battery. The L930 just never felt like a flagship device to me. It just felt lacking for some reason.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For Instagram I post process most of the time. I see that as part of the art of photography. Some may disagree with that idea. I look at it as replacing the messing around chemicals to achieve the post processing that was done with film.

If the picture turns out the way I want I won't post process but that's more rare these days. I'm having fun. :)

I was referring to the cons of the L930 myself. I have held the phone, looked at it, etc and a part of me really wanted to like the thing but I just couldn't get past the battery. The L930 just never felt like a flagship device to me. It just felt lacking for some reason.

The 930 was a nice upgrade to the 920. It just didn't bring anything new to the table outside f HDR, Rich Capture and 4K recording. They should have made it slimmer and put a bigger battery in there.

It is solid. Just lacked the personality of the 925 & 920. It feels more like an upscale 928.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, along with other things going on in my life I hear there's a new run of layoffs coming here. We had one a short while back. This round sounds a bit more serious as there seems to be people who aren't on my project getting hit as well. That's rumours though.... ?

I've heard something along the lines of 15% reduction but I have no idea really. I'm hopefully not affected (you never know) but I really hate going through all this nonsense. I've been through it too many times in the past. They always seem to drag it out as well. I'm hoping (though not holding my breath) that this is the last one. I guess we'll see how the year goes. I might be getting a new job whether I want it or not. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)