WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't be sneaking your camera through a fence laying on the ground to take a picture of flowers on someone's private property. :p

I'm just guessing btw...

So, you're saying I shouldn't have my phone mounted to my shoe with a remote trigger to snap pictures????

Jk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So, along with other things going on in my life I hear there's a new run of layoffs coming here. We had one a short while back. This round sounds a bit more serious as there seems to be people who aren't on my project getting hit as well. That's rumours though.... ?

I've heard something along the lines of 15% reduction but I have no idea really. I'm hopefully not affected (you never know) but I really hate going through all this nonsense. I've been through it too many times in the past. They always seem to drag it out as well. I'm hoping (though not holding my breath) that this is the last one. I guess we'll see how the year goes. I might be getting a new job whether I want it or not. :p
that's some scary stuff ...I hope you don't get let go

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's some scary stuff ...I hope you don't get let go

Highly unlikely but you just never know in this climate. I've heard that our manager is capable of putting our whole team on other projects if this one tanks. Which isn't supposed to happen but, then you never know.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Highly unlikely but you just never know in this climate. I've heard that our manager is capable of putting our whole team on other projects if this one tanks. Which isn't supposed to happen but, then you never know.

the uncertainty must suck either way :O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05