WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So, along with other things going on in my life I hear there's a new run of layoffs coming here. We had one a short while back. This round sounds a bit more serious as there seems to be people who aren't on my project getting hit as well. That's rumours though.... ?

I've heard something along the lines of 15% reduction but I have no idea really. I'm hopefully not affected (you never know) but I really hate going through all this nonsense. I've been through it too many times in the past. They always seem to drag it out as well. I'm hoping (though not holding my breath) that this is the last one. I guess we'll see how the year goes. I might be getting a new job whether I want it or not. :p

Hmp. These lay offs talk is morbidly depressing.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmp. These lay offs talk is morbidly depressing.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
The industrial side of engineering is pretty bad at the moment. Lots of cuts.

The fake employment numbers that the current government is putting up to show how great the economy is, is just that, fake. My wife is being contacted regularly about redundancy work.

Most jobs have been zero contact or self employment. It's all about making the books look good of course.

I'll be fine. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The industrial side of engineering is pretty bad at the moment. Lots of cuts.

The fake employment numbers that the current government is putting up to show how great the economy is, is just that, fake. My wife is being contacted regularly about redundancy work.

Most jobs have been zero contact or self employment. It's all about making the books look good of course.

I'll be fine. :)

I know you'll be just fine. Some of the others out there however...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

When you start hitting home runs we don't have material to use...so get to it then...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Or try to have your own contributions rather than meekly responding to every post on the thread.

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwise Lana Del Ray has your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Or try to have your own contributions rather than meekly responding to every post on the thread.

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwise Lana Del Ray has your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....

Personally, I want to hear more about positive things, not these swings and misses. Or him kicking himself when he's down. What is Sahib doing to grow? What positive things is he learning in college? When he scores some muffins is nice too, but the other stuff is more important.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Carjackd

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

But is that what you guys want to talk about in here I thought this thread is suppose to be mindless and light?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

That's why I'm here, I do mindless well!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss