WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Every brand eh!
Does it have landa?!!
LMAO!! ��
Maybe I should clarify a couple of things for you.

First, when I say shopping district, I'm taking fashion, mostly. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, perfume..

Then there are department stores where you can get everything for your home as well. Then there's boutiques for home stuff.

Then there's electronics and tourist shops.

Next keep in mind that some brand names change depending on the region. I know this due to my travels.

When I say brand name I meant international.

Last edited:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Maybe I should clarify a couple of things for you.

First, when I say shopping district, I'm taking fashion, mostly. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, perfume..

Then there are department stores where you can get everything for your home as well. Then there's boutiques for home stuff.

Then there's electronics and tourist shops.

Next keep in mind that some brand names change depending on the region. I know this due to my travels.

So what is Landa and is it local only to India? When I say brand name I meant international.

Can't stop laughing at that last paragraph!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Landa isn't actually a brand. It's the native word for a place or market( if you can call it that) where used stuff is sold dirty cheap.

And I was supposed to understand that...?

We often refer to those places as flea markets or just simply markets. Around Oxford and Regent Street... no you won't find one of those. However, they do exist in London.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

And I was supposed to understand that...?

We often refer to those places as flea markets or just simply markets. Around Oxford and Regent Street... no you won't find one of those. However, they do exist in London.

No you weren't supposed to understand that.
They exist almost everywhere I guess.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Very windy here today. Tyre morning has gone fairly quickly. Might get to do some design today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb