WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...the deed is done.

Instead of chucking it out my window, or letting it die of starvation for a week, I gave up a half hour to walk to the park to release it. I found a pile of leaves and let it go there.

It was so small...a pile of wet fur and pink skin. It looked up at me when I opened the trap, and dove head first into the leaves. While I wasn't the most gentle with the transport and it is slightly windy with a kick, I'm glad this one's out of my apartment.

I'll still leave the other traps out...I threw away the one that had the freeloader, and I'll have maintenance check and seal a few spots, but I'm glad to get on with my day.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the record, I'm not surprised the regulars said not to kill it. This isn't the fable with the mouse and the lion here...

Anyhow, thanks to everyone's suggestions during freeloader gate. Now I can cook again...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I've got the update for 5.0.2 prepped on my Z3. Not sure if I want to take the plunge.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For the record, I'm not surprised the regulars said not to kill it. This isn't the fable with the mouse and the lion here...

Anyhow, thanks to everyone's suggestions during freeloader gate. Now I can cook again...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I know some people who would want to kill the mouse as for me I rather catch it and let it go and let it get eaten by a snake or something

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, I've got the update for 5.0.2 prepped on my Z3. Not sure if I want to take the plunge.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
According to those on Android Central it seems to be OK. I haven't been notified of it yet. :/

I'm happy to wait but it would be nice to finally have it.

Apparently 5.1 isn't too far behind.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know some people who would want to kill the mouse as for me I rather catch it and let it go and let it get eaten by a snake or something
You mean let nature take us course?

The biggest issue with mice is if they have babies. If it's just one then it's a non issue really.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

According to those on Android Central it seems to be OK. I haven't been notified of it yet. :/

I'm happy to wait but it would be nice to finally have it.

Apparently 5.1 isn't too far behind.

I want to see if 5.1 addressed some issues key for me, since I use a stock tablet. If Sony handles that well, I'll take the plunge. As of right now, I'll wait.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You mean let nature take us course?

The biggest issue with mice is if they have babies. If it's just one then it's a non issue really.

The problem here is that both times the exterminator came in, I don't know if he caught anything or not. All I can do right now of set fresh traps and keep them for a while to catch any stragglers and do some other things like getting maintenance to come in and plug holes in the bedroom.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A huge brouhaha in group is making me late for some test I have to take in class today. Sigh...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can be a part of nature taking its course by killing it myself too, you know.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

That is true you could of but then it would sound that you are heartless and we don't want that :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss