WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hope everyone that's sick feels better soon!

I woke up today feeling really rough with a bad headache and tired eyes. I'm only just feeling normal now. I'm wondering if its the effect of daylight savings.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Took this yesterday going to internship. This is the intersection of Christopher St and 7th ave South, facing downtown... Yes, that is the Freedom Tower in the background, seemingly amongst the clouds.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

The picture reminds me how long since I've been to NY. The tower wasn't even started then. Really need to do a road trip in the US at some point.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I woke up today feeling really rough with a bad headache and tired eyes. I'm only just feeling normal now. I'm wondering if its the effect of daylight savings.

That's possible.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The picture reminds me how long it's been since I've bee to NY. The tower wasn't even stated then. Really need to do a road trip in the US at some point.

It's still an overpriced, for young singles and more so rich blancos. You're nothing missing anything outside the food.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's some virus trying to wipe out the human . . . . sanity . . . . not the population.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's still an overpriced, for young singles and more so rich blancos. You're nothing missing anything outside the food.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Well food isn't an issue. :p London has everything I could ever want in the way of food choices. London is slowly turning into a tourist/rich person's city. The character is slowly being leached from it. There's still pockets here and there but not many.

It's more the being there than anything else. Just to check it out. Along with other places. :) That's why I travel.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's some virus trying to wipe out the human . . . . sanity . . . . not the population.

Humanity could use a good wiping from 'natural elements'.... just my two cents.

Might get rid of some of the stupid people. Noticed how I said might...

SixStringMadness

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site

Well food isn't an issue. :p London has everything I could ever want in the way of food choices. London is slowly turning into a tourist/rich person's city. The character is slowly being leached from it. There's still pockets here and there but not many.

It's more the being there than anything else. Just to check it out. Along with other places. :) That's why I travel.

I travel the US, but I would love to come to a city like London some day

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I travel the US, but I would love to come to a city like London some day
I've traveled quite a bit of the US. Mostly east side. I just started traveling the EU more once I moved to the UK.

London is one of my favourite cities along with Paris.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Any thoughts on Surface 3? I missed the news completely because I thought we are talking about PRO. I saw some news with titles like "Surface 3, now with full Windows" And went past it asking myself what was it running till now than ? :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL! I haven't owned a kite for decades. Besides, it's work time. :/
Should I send you one? We have a few and we fly them regularly when we go to the beach. I loved flying kites as a kid and am glad that my kid like them too. It is a good activity for both of us.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My wife is sick as well. Sounds similar to yours. Interesting.

Hope you get better soon. I've already been sick twice this year. I've had enough.
Tis the season, the kid got something probably from school and is busy trying to give it to us☺

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05