WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know they're not as good as you guys had expected them to be.They are taken with an outdated camera.Some of them are taken while I'm in a moving car.View attachment 101424
View attachment 101425
The storm is coming!View attachment 101426
Snowball Fight!View attachment 101427
* hits Sahib in the face with a snowball*

Nice pictures for an outdated camera though you'd hit me with a snow ball unarmed .... That's cold

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Some pics from our weekend in Cornwall and trip home.

Just let everyone know I won't be posting as much and if you want to see pics still it would be best to check my Instagram - nlarue1971

So we have Lands End, St. Michael's Mount and Stongehenge.

View attachment 101430View attachment 101431View attachment 101432

I do like the first one .... Seems cinematic ...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it turns out that my PC is speedy after a deep clean until I decide to play FFXIV, then it slows to a crawl again. Something about that game is messing everything up. Might have to get a PS3 so I can keep playing it... Fuuuuuu...

What sunny spec said also could be that your cpu is throttling itself either because the fan isn't working or to much dust in the fan

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Deep cleaning your computer won't fix a graphics card issue, or insufficient RAM... assuming those are the culprits.

8GB DDR3 RAM. Computer dusted out completely only a week ago... Graphics card getting upgraded from the HD6770 tomorrow. Problem is this slowness persists through reboot even if I don't open FFXIV. But deep clean and the computer speeds right up with games like Elite Dangerous... Until I decide to open FFXIV. Given the problems only occur after opening that particular game and nothing else (even those that are more intensive) leads me to believe that FFXIV is the culprit.

What sunny spec said also could be that your cpu is throttling itself either because the fan isn't working or to much dust in the fan

I've got four fans that all work... Plus the CPU fan that also works and were completely cleaned of dust about a week ago...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

8GB DDR3 RAM. Computer dusted out completely only a week ago... Graphics card getting upgraded from the HD6770 tomorrow. Problem is this slowness persists through reboot even if I don't open FFXIV. But deep clean and the computer speeds right up with games like Elite Dangerous... Until I decide to open FFXIV. Given the problems only occur after opening that particular game and nothing else (even those that are more intensive) leads me to believe that FFXIV is the culprit.

I've got four fans that all work... Plus the CPU fan that also works and were completely cleaned of dust about a week ago...

Well you ruled out its a hardware problem and it can't be the PSU or hard drive. Maybe it could be the game ( uninstall and reinstall ) or could be the graphics driver

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It doesn't necessarily have to be an iPad killer to be a success.
Just saying.

Since everyone compares the surface line with the iPad if they can do better than the iPad I guess in their eyes it's a success

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte