WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol haha I haven't seen my 810 in a while it was covered in dust. I'll use it as my daily driver starting tomorrow to try out the preview

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Why not use your primary for the preview?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow. Reading through a quality CNET review (yes, you read that right) on the Fruit Stand watch. I'm impressed at how balanced it was written.

I still wouldn't buy it. Battery life is bad. Sahib striking out level bad. Looks to be a ton of customization that can overwhelm some folks. But I like the WiFi built-in, how it uses NFC and some of the features are really good for a gen 1.

I'll get my SWR50 and be content with that. MSFT needs a watch.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow. Reading through a quality CNET review (yes, you read that right) on the Fruit Stand watch. I'm impressed at how balanced it was written.

I still wouldn't buy it. Battery life is bad. Sahib striking out level bad. Looks to be a ton of customization that can overwhelm some folks. But I like the WiFi built-in, how it uses NFC and some of the features are really good for a gen 1.

I'll get my SWR50 and be content with that. MSFT needs a watch.

I wouldn't get the apple iwatch because one the price. 2 only works with Apple stuff . In a world where people switch devices buying a 400$ watch is a bad idea

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't get the apple iwatch because one the price. 2 only works with Apple stuff . In a world where people switch devices buying a 400$ watch is a bad idea

This isn't targeted for people who think like what you expressed. It is solely aimed at the Apple folks who are locked into their ecosystem. I'm curious to see what the anti-theft protection is on these things because if they get super popular, some folks may try to steal them. That's kinda why I like both the G Watch and the SWR50...the unassuming looks makes them not as eye-catching to thieves.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This isn't targeted for people who think like what you expressed. It is solely aimed at the Apple folks who are locked into their ecosystem. I'm curious to see what the anti-theft protection is on these things because if they get super popular, some folks may try to steal them. That's kinda why I like both the G Watch and the SWR50...the unassuming looks makes them not as eye-catching to thieves.

Well sometimes it sucks being locked into one ecosystem :p. Anyways I wonder if they have find my watch integrated to the watch like they do with they phones if someone does steal the persons watch

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The Windows Insider installed update 2 on my 636. I think I'll stay with this.
Posted by a Lumia 636

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow I new the build was buggy but I can't even chose my wallpaper that's crazy ( yes I submitted the bug) I wonder how people are going about this

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The Windows Insider installed update 2 on my 636. I think I'll stay with this.
Posted by a Lumia 636

I would like update 2 on my 830 but I don't want to risk getting win 10 lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99