WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So did my 920.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure why I'm getting that window of opportunity, maybe device specific.

I was bored last night and I decided to install the technical preview. The 636 hangs forever after keying in my SIM lock code. So I'm playing with it now without a SIM.

Sent by my Honor 6

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Used my iPhone to disable the SIM pin, and now able to use the 636 as a phone.

Posted by a Lumia 636

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib have you done a hard reset after you installed it?

Nah I figured I run it as is to catch as many bugs I can so I can so I can submit then. Most of my issues were fixed by themselves but now the only issue that I see is a problem is that on win 10 the MSFT band will not stay connected

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

This TP 10, it's taking a long time to install. Please don't die phone. LOL

You're apparently better off than me. I had to uninstall all my apps to get space. Then I had to hook onto battery power from my laptop, which was also on low battery, for the 40% battery requirement. And I was about to get on the bus too. I was halfway home when it finished, And I can personally say it's worth it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're apparently better off than me. I had to uninstall all my apps to get space. Then I had to hook onto battery power from my laptop, which was also on low battery, for the 40% battery requirement. And I was about to get on the bus too. I was halfway home when it finished, And I can personally say it's worth it.

Nah doing all that for win10 isn't worth that :p I could of waited

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I picked up 8.1.2 on the 930. Like how orderly the settings is now and the overall speed improvements. I'm thinking about taking out for a test drive maybe on Tuesday.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So spring is unofficially here. I say unofficially because i had my first icee of the season. There's an older Hispanic man by the Newark Penn station who sells his - very quiet and respectful. I usually buy mine there from him over the past 3-4 years during the spring and summer. The weather was gorgeous today in the NYC area, so it was cool to see him outside.

I walked up just as he was packing up to go. I bought a small coconut one for $1, and paid $2. Guess I was just happy to see he made it another year and that winter was finally over.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So spring is unofficially here. I say unofficially because i had my first icee of the season. There's an older Hispanic man by the Newark Penn station who sells his - very quiet and respectful. I usually buy mine there from him over the past 3-4 years during the spring and summer. The weather was gorgeous today in the NYC area, so it was cool to see him outside.

I walked up just as he was packing up to go. I bought a small coconut one for $1, and paid $2. Guess I was just happy to see he made it another year and that winter was finally over.

That's awesome! I'm glad you got your first Icee from the guy you always buy them from before he left for the day! :smile:

I'd like a coconut Icee too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome! I'm glad you got your first Icee from the guy you always buy them from before he left for the day! :smile:

I'd like a coconut Icee too.

I like most of the favors...except mango. Cherry and rainbow are cool but tart. Mango is ok...a bit too bland for me. Coco (coconut) just hits all the right notes for me. And I can get a medium (small plastic cup size filled to the top) in NJ for $2? Win-win.

More importantly, I was happy to see the old man again.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I like most of the favors...except mango. Cherry and rainbow are cool but tart. Mango is ok...a bit too bland for me. Coco (coconut) just hits all the right notes for me. And I can get a medium (small plastic cup size filled to the top) in NJ for $2? Win-win.

More importantly, I was happy to see the old man again.
I've never tried mango flavor Icee. Thanks for the tip not to try it!

Cherry Icee is good.

That's a great price too! That would be cheap even here, and we have cheaper prices than in NYC or Newark.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went from no HTC to 2 in my house. Finally unlocked the 8S and it impresses me for an older mid ranger. I would have picked the Lumia 720 over it, but with 8.1 on it via preview, it's fun to use.

Tethering works flawlessly...guess the ok Cincinnati Bell didn't gum it up like the big boys do. And it grabs onto t-mo's H+ well enough. I'm almost tempted to keep it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've never tried mango flavor Icee. Thanks for the tip not to try it!

Cherry Icee is good.

That's a great price too! That would be cheap even here, and we have cheaper prices than in NYC or Newark.

I mean, you should try the mango, but in the small size. People like it, but mango just doesn't do it for me.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I picked up 8.1.2 on the 930. Like how orderly the settings is now and the overall speed improvements. I'm thinking about taking out for a test drive maybe on Tuesday.

I'm going back to it when I get pissed with the TP.

I knew that you could not turn off cellular but being locked to 4G only kinda sucks.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I mean, you should try the mango, but in the small size. People like it, but mango just doesn't do it for me.

Gotcha! I thought you meant you didn't even like small mango flavored Icee. That makes sense though. It couldn't be that terrible in a small size.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I went from no HTC to 2 in my house. Finally unlocked the 8S and it impresses me for an older mid ranger. I would have picked the Lumia 720 over it, but with 8.1 on it via preview, it's fun to use.

Tethering works flawlessly...guess the ok Cincinnati Bell didn't gum it up like the big boys do. And it grabs onto t-mo's H+ well enough. I'm almost tempted to keep it...
Besides the 8S, what other HTC do you have?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I picked up a One M7 in a flash sale. Gonna convert it to a GPE to get updates better but wont do so until after the semester ends. When my friend cones to visit I'm going to break him into Android Wear by letting him use the M7 + the G Watch.

Don't worry folks, we plan to do some sightseeing and of course, the 930 will be tagging along, handling all photo and video duties.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm going back to it when I get pissed with the TP.

I knew that you could not turn off cellular but being locked to 4G only kinda sucks.

Yeah. Well, I still like the 8S. I'm almost tempted to keep it as a spare. I was hopeful HTC devices would get added to the Insider game, but maybe only the W8 (aka M8 for Windows) will make the cut.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss