WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I picked up 8.1.2 on the 930. Like how orderly the settings is now and the overall speed improvements. I'm thinking about taking out for a test drive maybe on Tuesday.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Better take an external battery pack...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So spring is unofficially here. I say unofficially because i had my first icee of the season. There's an older Hispanic man by the Newark Penn station who sells his - very quiet and respectful. I usually buy mine there from him over the past 3-4 years during the spring and summer. The weather was gorgeous today in the NYC area, so it was cool to see him outside.

I walked up just as he was packing up to go. I bought a small coconut one for $1, and paid $2. Guess I was just happy to see he made it another year and that winter was finally over.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Nice story. We went to Six Flags yesterday. Got completely wet on the Roaring Rapids ride and then came back home. Luckily we live about 3 miles away. Had some really tasty frozen yogurt at Menchies - cake batter and dulce de leche...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Uh oh.. That bad huh?
Yeah, it was crashing and didn't start up sometimes.

I'm back on 8..1 again but considering if I should bother with this build. My L920 is a bit of a lemon to begin with so it could be the problem rather than build.

I know it's still early days with W10 for phones but I'm not sure if I like everything but I'm willing to try again.

Hard to know when you can't really look things over properly. Not using as a daily driver will make it difficult to assess correctly.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got done making breakfast. Kid wanted to bake some blueberry muffins...and we wanted some samosas so....

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I know you guys are talking about Windows 10 but . . . .
Manchester United Equalizes!
YEAH!
This is turning out to be the most exciting Manchester Derby!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, it was crashing and didn't start up sometimes.

I'm back on 8..1 again but considering if I should bother with this build. My L920 is a bit of a lemon to begin with so it could be the problem rather than build.

I know it's still early days with W10 for phones but I'm not sure if I like everything but I'm willing to try again.

Hard to know when you can't really look things over properly. Not using as a daily driver will make it difficult to assess correctly.

I'm using my 810 as a daily driver so I can get a feel of win 10 and as your describe its almost the experience that I'm having.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Folks, after an early trip into the city and an solid 90 minutes of research for my paper, it is off to lunch then the internship.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The weather is great today. Spring dresses, tight pants and a few open toes are on display. Mostly fitted workout pants though. Well, no complaints here.

Enjoy the day folks...need to get in the right frame of mind to work with clients...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb