WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So many posts about W10... sigh... I was expecting that. Too many people wanting updates which aren't really updates screwing their phones over and getting upset. :p Oh well.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So many posts about W10... sigh... I was expecting that. Too many people wanting updates which aren't really updates screwing their phones over and getting upset. Oh well.
I don't participate in those threads. If I want to spill my brain about it, I post it here as you all are aware.

And then Sahib posts about saving ice, so it's great.

Sent by my Honor 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the wife and I have been discussing buying a house and decided to go and check some out. We're still a way from actually buying anything but it's always good to check out to see what's available. We went to the lovely area of Kent.

We saw this one, a bit big for the two of us and maybe a touch old (it's from 1278 with updates to the main living quarters in 1823) but we do think it's nice. Has a big plot of land, a hedge maze, falconry, lake, etc. Still, it is big for just two people.

What do you think?

DSC_0387-01-01.jpg

For those missing the joke... it's Leeds Castle :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't participate in those threads. If I want to spill my brain about it, I post it here as you all are aware.

And then Sahib posts about saving ice, so it's great.

Sent by my Honor 6

Yeah I'm staying out of those myself. I re-installed W10 on my L920 but haven't really had a chance to try it out again. It seems like it might be ok... but we'll see.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm staying out of those myself. I re-installed W10 on my L920 but haven't really had a chance to try it out again. It seems like it might be ok... but we'll see.

I'd be interested in how its LTE behaves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb