WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyways. I was gifted a 72' Ruger Single Six .22 revolver today. I am trying to find where to purchase grips for it. I heard that a modern Super Blackhawk has the same size grips, but that's just from one person.

You know I first thought it was a car :p then I read it app and found out it was a gun . So how does it look :)?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I'm thinking of going into the water photo contest but I can't think of which photo to use. So I got a bunch together (I have a lot more than this...) and would like your opinions on which one I should go with.

Please vote for your favourite... if you like any. :p
I like this one the best.
102164d1429021488t-wp_20131006_15_05_28_pro-02.jpg

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Morning guys.
Yesterday was my first day at the gym. And obviously I'm feeling exhausted.
I sort of have a mild muscle pull in my left fore arm. But that will go away in no time.
Although my family was telling me that I don't need it but I figured that their were some exercises which can't be done properly at home or in routine.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning guys.
I sort of have a mild muscle pull in my left fore arm. But that will go away in no time.
Although my family was telling me that I don't need it but I figured that their were some exercises which can't be done properly at home or in routine.
Good luck with the gym! You might want to start slowly and build your way up, since it's something new for you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning guys.
Muscle pain is typically worse two days afterwards. There are methods to reduce the soreness. I can't remember them at this moment.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Muscle pain is typically worse two days afterwards. There are methods to reduce the soreness. I can't remember them at this moment.

It's also best to not work the same area two days in a row. So if arm exercises are done one day, then do leg exercises the next day, so the muscles in the arms recover. Weight training works by causing minute tears in the muscles. Then the muscles build up when they repair those minute tears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss