WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't need to go into detail. I get the picture.

Basically he's a highly ignorant person and is ashamed of it. So instead of admitting he's wrong he uses his 'age and wisdom' as a means of 'bullying' people.

When he was younger it was probably the a mix of ignorance and jealously that made him violent. Maybe other things as well. Alcohol is usually a good thing for that. It may have been his upbringing as well.

There are many many people out there who hate admitting they're wrong and don't want to live up to their mistakes. Your grandfather appears to be one of them.

Yes, he's not a nice person. No I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for him or even like him. Everyone has a story. Some are just more obvious than others. One day he'll be out of your life permanently. It's up to you to decide if that's a good thing.

Just today while stopping at a general store for something to eat after leaving the gym,I saw a homeless kid who was looking very hungry, one of his fingers were missing and he had some leg problem so he was walking like a cripple.
After reaching home I told my family about this kid when grandpa was in the room too. And I said that I really wanted to buy something for the kid to eat. Upon hearing this my grandpa said,"And you think that that would have changed the world!" and he said this while laughing in an evil way.
I was disgusted.I had so much anger in me but contained it, said nothing and just left the room.
That's the kind of person he his.

But thanks, Rue your words really did help me feel better. Just wanted to get this off of my chest.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just today while stopping at a general store for something to eat after leaving the gym,I saw a homeless kid who was looking very hungry, one of his fingers were missing and he had some leg problem so he was walking like a cripple.
After reaching home I told my family about this kid when grandpa was in the room too. And I said that I really wanted to buy something for the kid to eat. Upon hearing this my grandpa said,"And you think that that would have changed the world!" and he said this while laughing in an evil way.
I was disgusted.I had so much anger in me but contained it, said nothing and just left the room.
That's the kind of person he his.

But thanks, Rue your words really did help me feel better. Just wanted to get this off of my chest.

Yeah, there's a few choice words I could use to describe someone like that. Fxxxing a-hole would be the nicest.

He seems to lack care, compassion and empathy.

Possibly psychopathic, as a guess. I've read up on psychopath thinking if you're wondering.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, there's a few choice words I could use to describe someone like that. Fxxxing a-hole would be the nicest.

He seems to lack care, compassion and empathy.

Possibly psychopathic, as a guess. I've read up on psychopath thinking if you're wondering.

I don't know what he is. I just want to avoid him for the time being. He's past the point when one can actually change.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what he is. I just want to avoid him for the time being. He's past the point when one can actually change.

Understandable. However, understanding what you're dealing with is half the battle in dealing with someone. Doesn't make it any easier, but it helps a little.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Understandable. However, understanding what you're dealing with is half the battle in dealing with someone. Doesn't make it any easier, but it helps a little.

Someday I'll talk to him alone. And I'll tell him what I really think about his selfish self.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. In the middle of trying to tie a paper due today together. I'm writing a proposal in the form of a paper for a pilot transgender employment opportunity program. The amount of legality I had to thumb through was nauseating - in terms of how little protection transgender folks have here in terms of discrimination. I'm hopeful to have the structure of the paper filled out in the next hour and spent the rest of my time on the hard part - editing and citing appropriately.

Well see if I can still pull this off in time...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. In the middle of trying to tie a paper due today together. I'm writing a proposal in the form of a paper for a pilot transgender employment opportunity program. The amount of legality I had to thumb through was nauseating - in terms of how little protection transgender folks have here in terms of discrimination. I'm hopeful to have the structure of the paper filled out in the next hour and spent the rest of my time on the hard part - editing and citing appropriately.

Well see if I can still pull this off in time...

That sounds a like a very tough subject. Even over here in the more 'enlightened' side of the pond there are still issues with transgender rights.

I take it you've been keeping up to date with those horrible religious freedom laws being passed in state legislature?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds a like a very tough subject. Even over here in the more 'enlightened' side of the pond there are still issues with transgender rights.

I take it you've been keeping up to date with those horrible religious freedom laws being passed in state legislature?

Yup. Those knuckleheads. I understand why it was passed and the idea behind the law but don't agree with it, because religious freedoms are already built into many of the existing laws as is.

It is a tough subject. I'm in a weird place where I'm writing an intro level paper but taking an idea talked about by my field placement's director to sell it as something feasible.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup. Those knuckleheads. I understand why it was passed and the idea behind the law but don't agree with it, because religious freedoms are already built into many of the existing laws as is.

It is a tough subject. I'm in a weird place where I'm writing an intro level paper but taking an idea talked about by my field placement's director to sell it as something feasible.

There's 19 States with these laws now... Did you see the two pictures of the groups who wanted this law passed in Indiana? Sad. Very sad. I see no need for these laws really.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/03/31/t...ws-similar-to-indianas-heres-what-that-means/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo