WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Aren't trek like the expensive type of bike for mountain biking:eek:?

My bike is made by Pacific Cycles and I got it on sale for 35% less. I really wanted a Brompton, but the cheapest is around $2k.

After all, I am very pleased with my Birdy.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I can almost use it as my daily phone...
dcd93da9c42e1c03d87788b51129da78.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oooooooooohh I though you meant computer networking :p well my answer is no I haven't :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

I highly recommend you start. Now.

In the world we live in there is no excuse to not network at any stage of life. With college life coming to an end you should be networking your heart out. You should have started when you stated college but that's OK.

You should be on LinkedIn already, made connection and have joined groups and follow companies your interested in.

Also keep in mind LinkedIn is not like here.

Keep in mind LinkedIn is but one way to network but it's a good start.

Posted by my Nexus 7

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I highly recommend you start. Now.

In the world we live in there is no excuse to not network at any stage of life. With college life coming to an end you should be networking your heart out. You should have started when you stated college but that's OK.

You should be on LinkedIn already, made connection and have joined groups and follow companies your interested in.

Also keep in mind LinkedIn is not like here.

Keep in mind LinkedIn is but one way to network but it's a good start.

Posted by my Nexus 7

To be honest I didn't know about LinkedIn I maybe heard it once or twice but didn't know what it was for . I'll get started on it since I do want more opportunities

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be honest I didn't know about LinkedIn I maybe heard it once or twice but didn't know what it was for . I'll get started on it since I do want more opportunities

I'll pm you with some help.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Thanks to a huge assist from 99, my upgrades are complete. I'm officially off the gadget market.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Attachments

• 19723.jpg
    19723.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

On my lunch and just watched a video on YouTube that's gone viral with a channel 4 interviewer (uk tv) interviewing Robert Downey jr., being a complete jerk to him so much so that Robert Downey jr walks out of the interview.

Kinda sad that journalists feel they have to do that to get views or stand out from the crowd.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On my lunch and just watched a video on YouTube that's gone viral with a channel 4 interviewer (uk tv) interviewing Robert Downey jr., being a complete jerk to him so much so that Robert Downey jr walks out of the interview.

Kinda sad that journalists feel they have to do that to get views or stand out from the crowd.

He forgot he was interviewing him for a movie instead of interviewing him...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you are serious about getting a good job you need a really nice LinkedIn profile and start networking right away. Spend more time on that versus here and Snapchat if you want some upward mobility. Just my 2c.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you are serious about getting a good job you need a really nice LinkedIn profile and start networking right away. Spend more time on that versus here and Snapchat if you want some upward mobility. Just my 2c.

I sent him a helping PM if he needs more help he can contact me. Let's see how serious he is...

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I need to update my rig specs post... Then I'll just take the information from it and slam it on my streaming profile. GeForce GTX 760 is amazing. Favourite game now plays at 40-50fps max settings instead of only just scraping 30fps on minimum settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte