WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning.i feel weird. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that extremely sugary cake less than hour before I went to bed. That was a bad idea .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha, given the chance, I'd probably end up with 50 laptops. For one person. I've already got 2 laptops for myself. And both are MacBooks. I've also got 2 tablets for one person. DVP11 and HTC Flyer. And I'm sorry, but you're gonna struggle to match me. I bought a computer keyboard that cost me ?230...
I wasn't really trying to match anyone. I could, if I wanted to, buy all kinds of tech but I really don't need it so I don't see the point.

Of the four laptops we have. One will go to charity and the another will be sold. We will keep two. My L920 will go for recycling eventually. We also have a Samsung tablet that I forgot to mention. The Surface is used by my wife for work. I'm contemplating getting a docking station, a monitor and new keyboard.

I don't own a desktop computer and don't see the need as I don't game. I don't own a games console for the same reason.

The only piece of tech I'm currently interested in is the mini stick computers but apparently the new Intel one isn't that great. Which is disappointing. So I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed or if someone brings out something better.

I get stuff that I need and want but like to be practical about it. If I bought 50 laptops if give them to a charity or give them to an organisation that helps people get online. I don't need 50 laptops.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I wasn't really trying to match anyone. I could, if I wanted to, buy all kinds of tech but I really don't need it so I don't see the point.

Of the four laptops we have. One will go to charity and the another will be sold. We will keep two. My L920 will go for recycling eventually. We also have a Samsung tablet that I forgot to mention. The Surface is used by my wife for work. I'm contemplating getting a docking station, a monitor and new keyboard.

I don't own a desktop computer and don't see the need as I don't game. I don't own a games console for the same reason.

The only piece of tech I'm currently interested in is the mini stick computers but apparently the new Intel one isn't that great. Which is disappointing. So I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed or if someone brings out something better.

I get stuff that I need and want but like to be practical about it. If I bought 50 laptops if give them to a charity or give them to an organisation that helps people get online. I don't need 50 laptops.

Yeah. I'm wanting a HoloLens and a PlayStation 4 but that's about it now. Will have to see what wondrous tech awaits me in Japan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte