WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it was a nice day to play baseball. I prefer soccer but hey got to play some other things for others. it was fun either way but my hands don't agree with me :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But isn't working on it mean I'm not done ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Think about it this way.

If you're working and your manager asked if something was done and you said yes. Then asked where it was and you said I still need to make adjustments to it they can have it tomorrow. They won't be impressed.

So what I'm saying is that either your profile is ready or it isn't. If you're making adjustments still it's not done. That means you're working on it or tweaking it. Don't use done the wrong way.

It's misleading.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Think about it this way.

If you're working and your manager asked if something was done and you said yes. Then asked where it was and you said I still need to make adjustments to it they can have it tomorrow. They won't be impressed.

So what I'm saying is that either your profile is ready or it isn't. If you're making adjustments still it's not done. That means you're working on it or tweaking it. Don't use done the wrong way.

It's misleading.
ooooh ok I gotcha... then in that case no its not done

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

It's not all about the job.
Some linguist(don't remember his name) told me that if you really want to get into a foreign culture you should at least learn the basics of the language before going there.

I can agree with that but I learn language best by throwing myself into the country and surrounding myself in the language. I've got some Japanese revision sheets to help me learn but they're nowhere near as good as just throwing myself head first into the language once over there. I'm struggling to learn the language here in Britain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12