WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Though that would be funny I wouldn't want to like being in a world were my only options were expensive iPhones or Google powered andriods.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
That is still a possibility but who knows? Maybe MS has a few tricks up their sleeve we don't know about.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So after using my Lumia 635 for 8 weeks straight, I have come to the following conclusion. MSFT really needs to make a Lumia that would be similar to the Z3C. Bigger battery, better screen, screen size is actually perfect, camera button, wireless charging, better main camera with flash and FFC in the same form factor as the 635 and about the same weight. I can see myself using that on a daily basis....wait a minute, that is why I used the Lumia 810 for 12 months straight as a daily driver:)

As much as I like the Lumia 830, I still think it is a tad too big for my personal taste. I will post my impressions of the Z3C next week and also the 2014 Moto X.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So after using my Lumia 635 for 8 weeks straight, I have come to the following conclusion. MSFT really needs to make a Lumia that would be similar to the Z3C. Bigger battery, better screen, screen size is actually perfect, camera button, wireless charging, better main camera with flash and FFC in the same form factor as the 635 and about the same weight. I can see myself using that on a daily basis....wait a minute, that is why I used the Lumia 810 for 12 months straight as a daily driver:)

As much as I like the Lumia 830, I still think it is a tad too big for my personal taste. I will post my impressions of the Z3C next week and also the 2014 Moto X.

What MS really needs to release is a newer version of the L925 or something similar. Something that stands out but is stylish at the same time. There really has been very little compelling in WP aside from everyone's fav L1520 or the L1020 for the camera but neither are for everyone.

Any 'flagship' they release or any mid range phone needs to stand out more. Of course having the app issue still around isn't helping either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And they do have such spacey sleeves *coughs* hololens.

Hololens is a neat concept but until I see it taking off I won't say much about it. I can see some people getting into that fairly quick.

If that video they showed of it is anywhere realistic of how it's used it will change computing.

I don't see myself using it any time soon though. I have a life outside tech...

Makes me think too much about Total Recall as well.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm giving up on 10052 as it causes reboot to become a daily habit. Back to 8.1 Update 2 for my 636.

I've touched (played around) with the S6 and S6 Edge and it seems Samsung has come a long way. I somewhat prefer the S6 rather than the Edge.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm giving up on 10052 as it causes reboot to become a daily habit. Back to 8.1 Update 2 for my 636.

I've touched (played around) with the S6 and S6 Edge and it seems Samsung has come a long way. I somewhat prefer the S6 rather than the Edge.

The S6 Edge does look nice. I haven't seen one yet myself. I have heard of some handsets with defects but that's nothing new. All manufacturers have those.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

The S6 Edge does look nice. I haven't seen one yet myself. I have heard of some handsets with defects but that's nothing new. All manufacturers have those.
The S6 and S6 Edge look and feel nice. I got to test them both out. I might get S6 Edge or the Note 4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The S6 and S6 Edge look and feel nice. I got to test them both out. I might get S6 Edge or the Note 4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll get around to seeing one sooner or later.

I'm quite happy with my Sony Z3 for the moment.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys. Be en an eventful weekend... My car failed it's mot, so having to organise getting parts for that before I end up settling it on, which means looking around for a new car. Currently deciding between the TT I always wanted and an A3, which is the more sensible choice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys. Be en an eventful weekend... My car failed it's mot, so having to organise getting parts for that before I end up settling it on, which means looking around for a new car. Currently deciding between the TT I always wanted and an A3, which is the more sensible choice.

Cars are a pain...

I like the TT but I find getting in the car a bit awkward which is why we decided against it. We still like the A4 and the BMW 120i Sport which is a touch expensive.

Cars are so hard to figure out. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My 620 is a cheap phone but still has the camera button. 😉
The 640 is cheaper. Physical button requires additional components (cost) on the logic board and more complexity in cover and frame components etc.

MSFT is being smart about it and also pricing the phone correctly versus Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077